NRL R.I.P Terry Hill

Sad to hear. Just heard it on 360

PLayed during the time i really got into the NRL. Always a shock when any of this generation pass on.

Big strong powerful centre is what i remember. Real character too, funny bugger, Real sledger as well, but not dumb sledging, real clever funny stuff.

That Manly team in the 90s was full of great sledgers, Terry Hill, Toovey, Ridgey, Hopoate......i remember the Johns boys saying if they didnt bash you physically they'd do it verbally.

R.I.P

Sad to hear. Just heard it on 360

PLayed during the time i really got into the NRL. Always a shock when any of this generation pass on.

Big strong powerful centre is what i remember. Real character too, funny bugger, Real sledger as well, but not dumb sledging, real clever funny stuff.

That Manly team in the 90s was full of great sledgers, Terry Hill, Toovey, Ridgey, Hopoate......i remember the Johns boys saying if they didnt bash you physically they'd do it verbally.

R.I.P
He used to be funny when he was on the Footy Show with Vautin and others
Great tough player.RIP

Great player, fast and strong centre in a great Manly team.

I remember he was one of the first guys to come out in support of Ian Robert's when he came out too.
Stood up to the League and their proposed draft system and won.
Real character.Funny guy.

1000012289.png

RIP

Oosh, that's a classic set, in the original album too.

The 1992 set was what got me into league in the first place, and Hill playing for Wests was one of the first players I got to know. He played alongside a young buck called Stephen Kearney that year too.

Tough player, that is way too short an innings.
93, I'm missing several cards though

He used to be funny when he was on the Footy Show with Vautin and others
Great tough player.RIP
He was also on that show Ridge had at one point. Think Ridge said they need to get him on it so TVNZ were flying him across every week.

I also remember Ridge talking about sledging. Hill would be at his opposite all game "You can't get, past me you nothing". If the guys scored it would just make him go harder "You got lucky, your got nothing".

Sad seeing someone that age pass.

Back