snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
But Cameron Smith is a top bloke. Needs to be mentioned as every time he cheats or does something slightly controversial that's thrown out there as justification. As there is no Aussies he throwing it out there I thought I'd help out.

The Sharks cheating although over a longer period than originally reported is quite different to the Storm cheating. The Sharks self reported, its smaller overall. The Sharks had another company for TPA's the Storm had another set of books and there were reports of boats and cars being delivered to the big stars.

Sure the Sharks penalty is pretty light and I still can't get my head around they cheated all year but Grand Final day they were sweet. But it wasn't on the level of the Storm.

Reactions: mt.wellington

warriors55

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 12, 2017
Interesting info about Croft if true.

Croft a loose cannon

Why are the Storm prepared to let Brodie Croft walk despite his obvious talent as a playmaker?
Storm coach Craig Bellamy runs a tighter ship than any man in the NRL and isn’t happy with the youngster’s attitude. Croft is ‘loose’ off the field but really upset Bellamy one week when he wasn’t selected in the Storm’s NRL team and was set to play for feeder club Sunshine Coast.
For some reason, Croft never made the trip, remaining in Melbourne - and has been ‘off’ ever since.
Expect him to sign with the Broncos soon.

Reactions: mt.wellington

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
I saw a post on FaceBook from the NRL Physio page.

In Cameron Smith’s 430 game career he missed only 15 due to injury, suspension or being rested. Went over 6 years without injury til late 2020. Available for 97% of games over 18 years. Achievements & performance obviously supreme, but one of the best abilities is availability

Those are some pretty unreal stats. 15 games missed and some of them due to injury.

Forget the jokes about salary cap cheating or extra money for now. But you have to admit the Storm got their moneys worth with how often he was on the field. Imagine the other 15 clubs with their key player being injury prone.

This also means we didn't see stats on how bad they were without him like Newcastle without Johns or the Cowboys without Thurston.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings