Social Palestine, Israel war.

Coming from the guy that's accusing posters of supported rape and murder if they don't agree with his 850BC world view? Lol.
SO yeah you never answered that question. You avoided it all together.

What do you Rizzah think of Jewish children being raped and executed?

Can you tell us on this forum?

I think you missed the point of my argument.

I’m not talking about Israel, I’m talking about abiut old mate Yahoo and his party who want to stay in power.
I get that.

I am wondering how you convince millitary command to have a lax day for a Govt plot to work?

That would take a lot of coordination and compliance by senior millitary figures all agreeing that letting some civilians and some of their soldiers die by under manning the border because it is a plot, and not because it is a Jewish Holiday.

The wall of silence on that one would be unreal, especially after the fact from the millitary. Would anyone be able to keep that from the media? the fact that an organization as large as that planned to be part of a massive conspiracy to keep one man in power?

And that is before you add the completely unbelievable layer that these Israeli shadow figures somehow organized it for when HAMAS had ten thousand rockets and were trusting that the Israelis will let them in and help them to attack Jews.

Good luck with making that theory logical.

Who is Hamas? Who funds them? Iran right? Hamas is the Hebrew word for terror/to take by terror and aggression.

Talmudic Jews view anybody as a non-Jew as an animal - goyim.

Many Muslims view Jews as the descendants of apes, pigs, and other animals.

Whose the caged lion? The fences are up to stop the Jews being killed. Everytime Israel allows them in they get killed. Time and time again.

12 days ago Israel open its boarders to allow more Palestinian's in to work in Israel and make better money. Look what happened!
An empty vessel can only echo.

Why do you ask so many stupid questions?
Why cant you answer one?

All this and more on unexplained mysteries.

I agree that is disgusting. We are on the same page there.
The thing is that Palestinians get that treatment basically everyday and have been for many years. You need to resort to a clip of a protest in Sydney no less to bolster your own claim. If you want to be outraged at certain Palestinian supporters, or the killing of Israelis, atleast show the same outrage of what has been happening against the Palestinians on a day to day basis.

The thing is that Palestinians get that treatment basically everyday and have been for many years. You need to resort to a clip of a protest in Sydney no less to bolster your own claim. If you want to be outraged at certain Palestinian supporters, or the killing of Israelis, atleast show the same outrage of what has been happening against the Palestinians on a day to day basis.
You mean the people who strap bombs to their kids?

Why do you think there is a security fence up? What do you think it is for?

If you keep trying to kill Jews, what do you think they are to do? Just take it?

Does Palestine actually want peace? Because every time the Jews open up their boarders they get killed.

Changed my mind, they need to build a big wall around the entire place and let them go for it while we don’t watch.

If they live by the sword with god deciding who’s right, then let god sort it out.
They already have a wall around Gaza.

1696909704564.png

Back