Sports Black Caps

Southy gotta be on his last legs as well. A massive ego call to pick himself on a turning track. He’s medium pace these days at best. To only bowl 5.2 overs of 63 and take the wicket of the number 11 batter. Thats poor selection right there. Jobs for the boys if ever I saw it

Yip. Doesn’t mean he would’ve been picked tho. Over last 10yrs Wagner’s been or go to bowler on dead tracks. He always puts in and try’s to get into the batters head. Timmy needs some grass, humidity and a slight breeze coming over his right shoulder

Yip. Doesn’t mean he would’ve been picked tho. Over last 10yrs Wagner’s been or go to bowler on dead tracks. He always puts in and try’s to get into the batters head. Timmy needs some grass, humidity and a slight breeze coming over his right shoulder
But you are never going to drop the captain. It just doesn't happen. I agree with everything else but he's the captain so if anything it would be Jamieson missing out.

As for Wagner, I don't know what they don't like about him. Obviously just coming back from injury, but even the last England series we played, we badly needed him and they refused to pick him.

But you are never going to drop the captain. It just doesn't happen. I agree with everything else but he's the captain so if anything it would be Jamieson missing out.

As for Wagner, I don't know what they don't like about him. Obviously just coming back from injury, but even the last England series we played, we badly needed him and they refused to pick him.
not picking Wagner cost us a series win in england...yes we lost, but if he played he is a different beast in NZ like conditions. from memory they went with Milne and he was useless.

Three young new caps in line for their ODI debut in the first series of our home summer will be music to the ears of many.

Josh Clarkson (26 y.o. batting allrounder), Adi Ashok (eagerly awaited 21 y.o. legspinner) and Will O'Rourke (English-born 22 y.o. fast bowler, 15 fc games)

Might not lose one all day!
Call me Nostradamus 🤣

Screenshot_20231207_210229_Facebook.jpg

Find it hard to care about cricket these days. Maybe just too much meaningless stuff now.
Agree that there is far too much T20 these days which is getting tiresome, but I think this world test championship has made every test series really interesting and put some life back into what is still the greatest and most skillful form of the game.

Back