Internationals McClennan Braced To Lose Whatuira For Tri Nations

Jesbass_old

From www.nzherald.co.nz:

Paul Whatuira could be the next casualty from the Kiwis squad, with the centre struggling to overcome a persistent hamstring injury.

A key member of the Kiwis' successful Tri Nations campaign last year, the 25-year-old missed half of this season after picking up the injury during Wests Tigers' round 13 game against the Cowboys. He suffered a recurrence of the injury while training in July when on the verge of making his playing return.

"There's a chance he's going to be out," Kiwis coach Brian McClennan said. "We will give him until about Tuesday but he's struggling to get his hamstrings right."

McClennan this week lost Louis Anderson (stress fracture in his right foot) and Patrick Ah Van (shoulder), who join David Faiumu (groin), Benji Marshall (shoulder) and Jake Webster (shoulder) on the injured list. There's also a doubt over Nathan Fien (back).

McClennan will name the first of his UK-based players this week to join the train-on squad as he prepares for the first Tri Nations test against Australia on October 14.

warriorfaithful*_old

IMO that would be a big loss. But the likes of mannering,hape,soliola provide enough depth.

JonB_old

warriorfaithful* said:
JonB said:
warriorfaithful* said:
IMO that would be a big loss. But the likes of mannering,hape,soliola provide enough depth.

your post makes no sense
Why!? :?

It looks like you are contradicting yourself, that would be a big loss be but we will be fine.
How can it be a big loss if you think we have adiquit cover?

warriorfaithful*_old

JonB said:
warriorfaithful* said:
JonB said:
warriorfaithful* said:

your post makes no sense

It looks like you are contradicting yourself, that would be a big loss be but we will be fine.
Cos i would rather have whatuira in the starting side than mannering or soliola.
Its like saying if the warriors lost steve price for a game it would be a big loss despite there being adiquit cover.

JonB_old

warriorfaithful* said:
JonB said:
warriorfaithful* said:
JonB said:
warriorfaithful* said:

your post makes no sense

Cos i would rather have whatuira in the starting side than mannering or soliola.
Its like saying if the warriors lost steve price for a game it would be a big loss despite there being adiquit cover.

You don't get it.

2big2strong_old

Hey hows it goin JonB? haven't seen you around for a little while, was wonderin where you'd gone. You doin all right mate?

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~*_old

JonB said:
warriorfaithful* said:
JonB said:
warriorfaithful* said:
JonB said:
warriorfaithful* said:

your post makes no sense

You don't get it.

i get wat warriorfaithful* is saying, wat doesnt make sense? :?

warriorfaithful*_old

*~*Fa'AhVaN*~* said:
JonB said:
warriorfaithful* said:
JonB said:
warriorfaithful* said:
JonB said:
warriorfaithful* said:

your post makes no sense

You don't get it.

i get wat warriorfaithful* is saying, wat doesnt make sense? :?
Thanks *~*Fa'AhVaN*~*. For a second then i thought i was the only one understanding what i wrote. :)

Jesbass_old

2black2strong said:
Hey hows it goin JonB? haven't seen you around for a little while, was wonderin where you'd gone. You doin all right mate?

Yeah, Bon Jovi. Been Living On A Prayer in our absence? I was worried you may have gone out in a Blaze Of Glory. But you're back, so I guess like every other Warriors fan, you just want to Keep The Faith. :lol:

warriors4life_old

I don't think Whatuira is a big loss. We have Soliola, Hape, Mannering and even SBW in the centres getting a look in so it wouldn't be that bad if he couldn't play for us.