General Maybe they want Covell for 5/8...

Esoj_old

if they get covell it will because he is cheap and/or they couldn't get anyone else.

warriorfaithful*_old

I honistly dont think we need to be looking for a 5/8 at the moment. I mean jerome is playing ok there at the moment and even if that isnt his position there are also players like hohia and fien, as well as young bartercard players who can fill in. Fullback is the obvious position we need to focus on.

Jesbass_old

Well, maybe he isn't as bad as everyone thinks, but that was a horrible wast of a brilliant rock song. Poor Kurt Cobain must be turning in his grave, lol...

KeepingTheFaith_old

Covell as five eight?? To be honest I'd prefer him on the wing.....for another club.

sebastian_old

As usefull as he could be he's a unnessary purchase. Aiden kirk can play wing so i don't see the sense of it. It'd be a different story if Tony Martin wasn't signed, then covell would've had purpose. I think hes gonna resign with cronulla anyways, cronulla have changed their minds & he definitly wants to stay hes already stated that.

JonB_old

Jesbass said:
Well, maybe he isn't as bad as everyone thinks, but that was a horrible wast of a brilliant rock song. Poor Kurt Cobain must be turning in his grave, lol...

Why would he be doing that? When my heros is played byt the Foo fighters..................

Northern_Union

There were some pretty good judges of rugby league talent saying he is a good player....i'd suggest they know a good player when they see one.
If he is good enough for them then he is good enough for me (as i have stated in a previous post...and got abused for it).
He showed some brilliance in those clips.

JonB_old

warriors4life said:
We already have an average five/eighth, why get a worse one?

We have had quiet a few good signings over the last couple of years, maybe we are going for balance.

Paul Holmes_old

JonB said:
Jesbass said:

Why would he be doing that? When my heros is played byt the Foo fighters..................
that song was written about kurt..

Jesbass_old

Paul Holmes said:
JonB said:
Jesbass said:

that song was written about kurt..

Got in one, Mister Holmes. David Grohl's hero, (and ex-fellow band member), is the one and only Kurt Cobain.

2big2strong_old

my hero too.....

and colonel sanders, mmmm, 11 secret herbs and spices.....

danco_old

rs dragon,

you do know what you are talking about, keep t up ignore the oned ones////

MiXmasterreece_old

danco said:
rs dragon,

you do know what you are talking about, keep t up ignore the oned ones////

That didnt make a hell of alot of sense to me.

danco_old

Kiwi League said:
Covell is the new Eion Crossan.
one eyed was missing, to win games we need the best players we can afford, you dont pick plyers because they are local you would never win any games.

Jesbass_old

danco said:
Kiwi League said:
Covell is the new Eion Crossan.
one eyed was missing, to win games we need the best players we can afford, you dont pick plyers because they are local you would never win any games.

Brilliant call.