Social Off-season antics

Fair enough. What do you watch?

I'm a big content consumer so give pretty much everything a go. Horror, drama, action, sci-fi, anime etc

I have a rule of watching the first 3 episodes in a series before passing my questionable judgement on a series. Only got halfway through S2 of AHS.

Recently I've been watching a few older favourites. Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy/Mayans, Game of Thrones (before I start House of Dragon).

I'm a big content consumer so give pretty much everything a go. Horror, drama, action, sci-fi, anime etc

I have a rule of watching the first 3 episodes in a series before passing my questionable judgement on a series. Only got halfway through S2 of AHS.

Recently I've been watching a few older favourites. Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy/Mayans, Game of Thrones (before I start House of Dragon).
Have you seen black summer? So intense!

Wish there was another season.

Have you seen black summer? So intense!

Wish there was another season.

I watched the first season. 2nd season was on my list but it just kept getting pushed back for some reason (having a kid under 5 probably put a limit on how much of that sort of thing I could watch).

Really like how they went away from the goofy Z-Nation even though they were connected.

Watched the last series of mayans but only saw enough of other series to keep up with the story line. Snowfall was a show I enjoyed, glad they didn’t try to drag it out. Been watching all the series of sopranos again, watching back I think it’s my favourite show of all time. Seen the shorts for that new exorcist movie, looks pretty out there.

Watched the last series of mayans but only saw enough of other series to keep up with the story line. Snowfall was a show I enjoyed, glad they didn’t try to drag it out. Been watching all the series of sopranos again, watching back I think it’s my favourite show of all time. Seen the shorts for that new exorcist movie, looks pretty out there.

Mayans pretty average compared to SOA but filled a void.

Yeah I prefer they end shows at the right time instead of dragging them out (looking at you Lost and Prison Break).

Sopranos was good but the early one that grabbed my attention when they started making serialised shows a regular thing was The Shield.

Exorcist comes out next week doesn't it? At least I think it does in Aus.

Exorcist comes out next week doesn't it? At least I think it does in Aus.
Just seen the shorts, looks a bit disturbing. Another one I followed that had a bizarre story line was Yellowjackets, will be interested to see where the next series goes. Couple of good Kiwi actresses in it.

Golden State or Nuggets again. Deep down i want Chicago Bulls ro return to there glory days though.

Nice to see the Breakers winning at the moment.

See on social media, Brisbane fans are calling "robbed" in the AFL grand final and shitting on the refs for missed calls. Ha ha haaaa can only laugh

Golden state with Chris Paul could be really good.
Yeah cant decide between a cheeky 20 on golden state or Celtics, but Nuggets probably repeat.

I always put 20 on the colts in the NFL to win the superbowl but fuck me thats drained 20 the last 10 years, but i know what happens if i dont this year, even though they're looking shit again

Yeah I watched the rams (NFL) play last night.
Watched the AFL final today at a neighborhood bbq- was a good game actually- was hoping for brisbane but the dirty magpies got up in a close one.

Since Spark Sport fell over and the local cricket is going to be showing on free to air I might watch a bit more cricket this year. Mind you I used to like watching the Aussie games like the Boxing Day test and since I've had kids I haven't really had the time.

Most of my time during the NRL off seasons is usually watching/catching up on movies or TV shows. Also with the daylight savings I usually do a lot more bike riding taking advantage of the extra daylight as my exercise time is usually 7pm.

I'd like to watch a bit more boxing or MMA but again a bit hard with the kids around. From my point of view hard for time, the wife probably worries about the content. Kids wouldn't take any notice for longer than 5 minutes.

Current thing taking up my time is doing work around the house. So not having to rush/stop for a game helps.

Might try and catch the Canelo fight today if I finish my painting in time.

Have you tried ‘From’? Got me pretty hooked

Hi Guys

We have been installed the Wooden Spooners for 2024.

Buzz and the rest who think this should buzz off as far as I am concerned. I don't think we will but some team will so I am saying it will be the Tigers again.

www.codesports.com.au

CODE Sports

Bit sad of me but this cracked me up on the dragons forum, I could feel the posters hurt. It’s been us so many years being forecast for wooden spoon.