Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

Left myself the princely sum of $17k to play around with. Happy with my 13 and - so far - my 14-17 but anyone looking at my team would think "he's working on his 13 being regularly all green-ticked and playing and nobody breaking anything, because those Emergencies are not high level."

Last edited:
fuck sake, I knew I shouldn't have taken Fogarty out of my team last minute lmao
I had him, but also I’m ok with hutch as my half option too. I’m looking for value, and think hutch as more. Fogs got 10 points value tonight but how often is he going to kick 800m? He has a career average of 320m, with his second best at 720m. I see this game as an anomaly. He’ll still make money but I don’t see 10 points value. They also smashed the knights

I had him, but also I’m ok with hutch as my half option too. I’m looking for value, and think hutch as more. Fogs got 10 points value tonight but how often is he going to kick 800m? He has a career average of 320m, with his second best at 720m. I see this game as an anomaly. He’ll still make money but I don’t see 10 points value. They also smashed the knights
Great analysis. I couldn't work out how he got so many points but i didnt realize he kicked for 800m. The comparisons to SJ aren't that accurate i think. He has the big base but SJ has far more ability to score points in attack.
I had four players in that game and fluked toe of them scoring tries to help what would have been dismal outputs by all of them. Its going to be a long season haha.
Hopefully the apps live updates are sorted soon.

Thanks for talking me off the edge :ROFLMAO:

Great analysis. I couldn't work out how he got so many points but i didnt realize he kicked for 800m. The comparisons to SJ aren't that accurate i think. He has the big base but SJ has far more ability to score points in attack.
I had four players in that game and fluked toe of them scoring tries to help what would have been dismal outputs by all of them. Its going to be a long season haha.
Hopefully the apps live updates are sorted soon.
I’m the same, rapana outscored ponga (how good), and Levi snuck a 32 with a try. He won’t go near my starting 17, so he’s a slow burn in my emergencies

I’m the same, rapana outscored ponga (how good), and Levi snuck a 32 with a try. He won’t go near my starting 17, so he’s a slow burn in my emergencies
ive got all those guys. Levi was on 10 after 40mins. How is that even possible at hooker? he seems even worse than predicted. Ponga looked great in the first half then disappeared in the second and Rapana didnt seem interested in all the the dirty nothing points he loves to get. like his usual crab sideways down the field for four tackle breaks and a loss of 2m haha. He did toss that nothing offload before halftime. I got him figuring if hes a dud he could go straight to Campbell when hes back.
Im putting it down to it being a first game of the season. The whole game was pretty sub par really.

This has live fantasy scoring, break evens and lots of good bits and pieces.

Sorry team, I've posted that link before but didn't think to post it in the fantasy thread, where it's most useful 🤦