Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Latest Poll:

Natz, Act, Labour - down
Greens, NZF, TPM -Up

Hipkins - favourable
Luxon, Peter and Seymour - unfavourable

Majority now thinks country on wrong track

The 100 day plan to ruin the economy seems to have worked.

Lot harder back in the real world when the reserve banks punishing us for Labours excesses and the govt isn’t printing money and borrowing to pretend it’s all alright.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.
I’ll say. Tell the farmers that that have lost the Chinese market. Probably forever

Lot harder back in the real world when the reserve banks punishing us for Labours excesses and the govt isn’t printing money and borrowing to pretend it’s all alright.

Blah Blah Labour Blah Blah. Take a look at the dismantling of democracy in front of your eyes Wiz. If Jacinda Ardern had done 1/100th of the things this mob have the squeals of outrage from the so called free speech warriors would be heard from the moon.

You SHOULD be outraged - outraged at the outright theft and authoritarian tendencies of this utterly corrupt government.

Guns
Tobacco
Fishing industries
Mining
Roads
Destroying the ecology
Rolling back climate change measures
Removing all checks and balances
Lining the landlords pockets with subsidies and tax breaks
Cutting school lunches
Tax cuts for the rich that we can't afford
Cutting public transport

What a winningly regressive pack of morons this government is

1709944369488.png

Last edited:
Blah Blah Labour Blah Blah. Take a look at the dismantling of democracy in front of your eyes Wiz. If Jacinda Ardern had done 1/100th of the things this mob have the squeals of outrage from the so called free speech warriors would be heard from the moon.

You SHOULD be outraged - outraged at the outright theft and authoritarian tendencies of this utterly corrupt government.
The public has dismantled the media by ignoring them in record numbers, not this government. The people have spoken. But that doesn’t suit your agenda 😉

Guns
Tobacco
Fishing industries
Mining
Roads
Destroying the ecology
Rolling back climate change measures
Removing all checks and balances
Lining the landlords pockets with subsidies and tax breaks
Cutting school lunches
Tax cuts for the rich that we can't afford
Cutting public transport

What a winningly regressive pack of morons this government is

View attachment 6041
The left are the party of ideas not results. Labour had all the good ideas but the results destroyed us!

This government are realists. They aren’t there to win friends - they are taking a holistic view overview towards getting results.

Some of it will be unpopular. Like a parent sometimes they will need to say no for the greater good. Do things we don’t like, take away our toys. Labour couldn’t do that and look where we ended up.

Now we have the adults running the show and I expect results before the next election.

The left are the party of ideas not results. Labour had all the good ideas but the results destroyed us!

This government are realists. They aren’t there to win friends - they are taking a holistic view overview towards getting results.

Some of it will be unpopular. Like a parent sometimes they will need to say no for the greater good. Do things we don’t like, take away our toys. Labour couldn’t do that and look where we ended up.

Now we have the adults running the show and I expect results before the next election.
Well, we're poles apart then. Adults? Corrupt juvenalia on display. Results? Only a snap election, that would be a result.

What does holistic view overview mean?

"Some of it will be unpopular" - you mean like 3 waters? Now that they've called for a cull on the media National and Act don't like, which is fascist enough in itself, they won't have to worry about actual scrutiny.

Corruption is rife in this government.

Dismantling democracy like buying off the media?

Like trying to entrench policies that weren’t even part of their election manifesto?

Like hiding He Puapua?

Like most of their actioned policy not being announced and debated prior to the election so no mandate?

Like captain calling destroying whole industries without and public debate, advice or a mandate?

Like blaming the far right for the Christchurch gunman, then deleting all evidence, despite his views being left wing?

Like breaching human rights around covid mandates?

Like installing commissioners in Tauranga but they denying local elections?

I could go on…

Remind me again what Luxon has done?
This post is full of fiction and lies.

But stating the christchurch gunman being left wing is enough for me to end all comms with you wiz. You're clearly drinking from a conspiracy riven trough that is so far out of whack it's not worth it.

That statement is vile. It's far right propaganda and clearly says where you are at.

I suspected this was the case, your rhetoric has been more and more extreme in this forum.

Last edited:
This post is full of fiction and lies.

But stating the christchurch gunman being left wing is enough for me to end all comms with you wiz. You're clearly drinking from a conspiracy riven trough that is so far out of whack it's not worth it.

That statement is vile. It's far right propaganda and clearly says where you are at.

I suspected this was the case, your rhetoric has been more and more extreme in this forum.

What he said was hardly inflammatory and is simply an opinion. I’m starting to take offence at the self censoring going on, where some relatively tame topics are taboo and must not be discussed.

The politics of a mass shooter is an interesting and worthy discussion point.

What he said was hardly inflammatory and is simply an opinion. I’m starting to take offence at the self censoring going on, where some relatively tame topics are taboo and must not be discussed.

The politics of a mass shooter is an interesting and worthy discussion point.
My opinion is it's vile. No self censoring from me. It's part of the far right's conspiracy driven propaganda - it may not be intentional on the poster's part, but it's blatantly false and any kind of repetition has a tendency to reinforce this bullshit unless it's called out.

Actually though, self censoring might be best right now.

Black caps are self destructing and that's bad enough as it is.

My opinion is it's vile. No self censoring from me. It's part of the far right's conspiracy driven propaganda - it may not be intentional on the poster's part, but it's blatantly false and any kind of repetition has a tendency to reinforce this bullshit unless it's called out.

Actually though, self censoring might be best right now.

Black caps are self destructing and that's bad enough as it is.
Be careful not to put yourself in an echo chamber. I put you and Wiz as diametric opposites on the political spectrum. Opposite sides of the same coin if you will.

But as both reasonably intelligent people who seem to want the best for NZ, you’d be better off exploring why he thinks that why.

Back