Internationals Mate Ma'a Tonga

Reaction score
DragonFly

DragonFly

Warriors Bench Player
Reaction score
Now that Kristian Woolf has left Tonga for St Helens maybe Jim Dymock would be a good choice as their new coach.

Reaction score
Mr. Muller

Mr. Muller

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Now that Kristian Woolf has left Tonga for St Helens maybe Jim Dymock would be a good choice as their new coach.
Press release on a Tongan page on FB says today new coaching staff With head coach Frank Endacott, Duane Mann, Manu Vatuvei and Leslie Vainikolo as trainer. Wow...

Reaction score
Defence

Defence

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Interesting choice uncle frank.
First thing I thought when I saw that was I couldn’t imagine him coaching against the kiwis- as it later explains he’s not...

Reaction score
tajhay

tajhay

Hands up if you are a shit coach
Reaction score
That's a very warrioresque Tongan coaching staff.

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
Reaction score
Mr. Muller

Mr. Muller

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
That fat fuck George Koloamatangis idea of MMT building towards the
World Cup is to hire Garth ‘12 wins from 40’ Brennan for the 9’s and now Endacott who hasn’t coached since 2000 at rep level...*f#%king sigh*

Reaction score
Weno

Weno

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
That fat fuck George Koloamatangis idea of MMT building towards the
World Cup is to hire Garth ‘12 wins from 40’ Brennan for the 9’s and now Endacott who hasn’t coached since 2000 at rep level...*f#%king sigh*
And signed Blair. Lmao

Sorry,was just open for it.

Reaction score
W.A warrior

W.A warrior

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Well it doesn’t look good, the players pretty much painted themselves into a corner.
They almost have to boycott now.
Don’t blame them either.

Reaction score
tajhay

tajhay

Hands up if you are a shit coach
Reaction score
What was the boycott about anyway? That they wanted to play only under a specific coach? Sounds like a problem you would find at the Warriors...boys should man up and find the reason why they wanted to play for Tonga...family...heritage...I never heard them say they wanted to play for Tonga solely because of the coach....

Reaction score
Mr. Muller

Mr. Muller

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
What was the boycott about anyway? That they wanted to play only under a specific coach? Sounds like a problem you would find at the Warriors...boys should man up and find the reason why they wanted to play for Tonga...family...heritage...I never heard them say they wanted to play for Tonga solely because of the coach....
Long story short, money. Lol. The new guys that are at the table now accused Woolf of having control of the bank accounts and sponsorship negotiations , which is bull because if anyone was to draw money out you’d have to have the board give the ok so it smells of a lie on the boards part, someone close to the shit show also says that the ‘palangi’ is defiant in their eyes, which is what we would say that a coach sticks up for his players and his staff. So it sounds like the pig in charge now wants total control over what the coach does too. To me it sounds like corruption on the boards part, and that Woolf wouldn’t play the good ole boy role.

He still hasn’t come out with anything but that he ‘backs the players 100%’ after asked about it after the knights game on Sunday. Total shit show fellas.

Reaction score
bangbros18

bangbros18

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
How stacked are the kiwis looking?

Kiwis depth chart.

Fullback: RTS, DWZ, CNK, J Hughes, J Manu

Wings: Maumalo, DWZ, Rapana, R Smith, B Simminson, SKD.

Centers: J Manu, E Marsters, P Hiku, J Kahu, D Whare, G Beale, S K D, B Takairangi, P Herbert.

Halves: B Marshall, K Foran, S Johnson, D Brown, J Hughes, K Nikorima,

Front row: J W Hargreaves, N A Solomona, J Bromwich, L Ah Mau, J F Harris, A Paasi, I Liu, B H Uele, P Hola, R Toomanga.

Hookers: B Smith, I Luke, D Levi, K Nikorima, J K Marshall, B Marshall, J Tavanga.

Back Row: T Harris, B Nikora, I Liu, J F Harris, M Nuikore, B Takairangi, J Tavanga, K Proctor, A Blair, R Toomanga.

Let me have it if I've missed anyone!

Reaction score
Mr. Muller

Mr. Muller

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
How stacked are the kiwis looking?

Kiwis depth chart.

Fullback: RTS, DWZ, CNK, J Hughes, J Manu

Wings: Maumalo, DWZ, Rapana, R Smith, B Simminson, SKD.

Centers: J Manu, E Marsters, P Hiku, J Kahu, D Whare, G Beale, S K D, B Takairangi, P Herbert.

Halves: B Marshall, K Foran, S Johnson, D Brown, J Hughes, K Nikorima,

Front row: J W Hargreaves, N A Solomona, J Bromwich, L Ah Mau, J F Harris, A Paasi, I Liu, B H Uele, P Hola, R Toomanga.

Hookers: B Smith, I Luke, D Levi, K Nikorima, J K Marshall, B Marshall, J Tavanga.

Back Row: T Harris, B Nikora, I Liu, J F Harris, M Nuikore, B Takairangi, J Tavanga, K Proctor, A Blair, R Toomanga.

Let me have it if I've missed anyone!
Why are we talking about the Kiwis in a MMT thread? 🤷🏽‍♂️😂

Reaction score
ramraider78

ramraider78

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
Long story short, money. Lol. The new guys that are at the table now accused Woolf of having control of the bank accounts and sponsorship negotiations , which is bull because if anyone was to draw money out you’d have to have the board give the ok so it smells of a lie on the boards part, someone close to the shit show also says that the ‘palangi’ is defiant in their eyes, which is what we would say that a coach sticks up for his players and his staff. So it sounds like the pig in charge now wants total control over what the coach does too. To me it sounds like corruption on the boards part, and that Woolf wouldn’t play the good ole boy role.

He still hasn’t come out with anything but that he ‘backs the players 100%’ after asked about it after the knights game on Sunday. Total shit show fellas.
I heard old board, signed the agreements, one reason they were voted out. If it is true, giving Chris Orr a cut from 3 test matches, isn't right to me or even paying the team manager 28 k for test matches, heck I'll manage the team for free airfares and accommodation lol 2 sides to every story, toko but appointing Frank Endacott is stupid IMO to inactive for a start - I heard they had Tim Sheens lined up, wonder why that fell apart lol There's a video circulating on FB of that AGM presenting what the allegations from the board were, interesting viewing, until it was taken down a few times. Only hope they can sort this out cause MMT is the beacon of hope for Pasifika Rugby League IMO.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mr. Muller

Mr. Muller

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
I heard old board, signed the agreements, one reason they were voted out. If it is true, giving Chris Orr a cut from 3 test matches, isn't right to me or even paying the team manager 28 k for test matches, heck I'll manage the team for free airfares and accommodation lol 2 sides to every story, toko but appointing Frank Endacott is stupid IMO to inactive for a start - I heard they had Tim Sheens lined up, wonder why that fell apart lol There's a video circulating on FB of that AGM presenting what the allegations from the board were, interesting viewing, until it was taken down a few times. Only hope they can sort this out cause MMT is the beacon of hope for Pasifika Rugby League IMO.
Hopefully we hear Woolfs side in this upcoming AGM, but listening to Peauafi Leuila (auditor for the current board) on tongan radio last night, no AGM can go ahead until the Australians (Woolf and co) can come up with bank statements, transactions for the auditor who the current board have chosen (William buck, Auckland New Zealand) to look over. Once that’s all handed in then they can set up a AGM.

Tim Sheens, Laurie Daley lol he talked a good game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom