International Pacific Championship

Totally. I'm a bit embarrassed I didn't make the effort...
Screenshot_20231104-195436_Google.jpg

It is the best Birthday I have ever had.

As I posted amidst all the catastrophizing last week, only a fool would write off the Kiwis vs Kangaroos in a final.

Best moment of my Birthday was seeing a close up of my brother in the best seats in the house smiling and my sister in law wiping the tears from her eyes as the Kiwis made a come back impossible by the cheats.

Last edited:

As I posted amidst all the cry baby about last week, only a fool would write off the Kiwis vs Kangaroos in a final.

Best moment of my Birthday was seeing a close up of my brother in the best seats in the house smiling and my sister in law wiping the tears from her eyes as the Kiwis made a come back impossible by the cheats.
Good on ya Dave
Been waiting for your comments
Happy birthday young fella

As I posted amidst all the cry baby about last week, only a fool would write off the Kiwis vs Kangaroos in a final.

Good one mate and all the best 👍

Saw them, I was wiping away a tear myself. Proud day for us, happy birthday e hoa.

Was that the two up under Madge?

Fuck me!!

Did not expect that but wasn't that a thing of beauty! You just cant write off a Kiwi team in a final at home.

Was at the game with my wife and she was like "this crowds abit different to the warriors crowd" and I told her "that's because these are the hardcore leaguies, the grassroots". That was a game for the volunteers to who work tirelessly for our game and for the ones in Waikato that got to witness it it was special.

Will have to watch the tape back but the boys were on, Across the park they wanted it bad.

Fuck the size of the crowd that was a pure kiwis crowd who were loud and backed their team, yes theres apathy towards the kiwis and the international game but I was proud of the Waikato, on short notice (RLPA holding promotion and planning back) the warriors doing well and a ton of warriors fans who only care about the warriors, for the hardcore who have hung around through the kidwell era this was glorius.

Cant wait to watch the aussie commentary you just know it will be special lol.

Great season, the wahs, kiwi ferns now the kiwis, cant wait for next season!!

Happy Birthday Bud, glad the kiwis turned it on for you

Back