International Pacific Championship

Geez Aus looking shell shocked , let’s hope they don’t switch it on for a short spell they don’t deserve it so far
The haka was epic, but wasn't expecting this reaction from the Aussies. Don't know how else to explain it, especially with Tino and Haas back for them - I thought Maguire may have been playing us in second gear last week knowing we could step up for the final, but this is a big lift (and decline for the Aussies).

The haka was epic, but wasn't expecting this reaction from the Aussies. Don't know how else to explain it, especially with Tino and Haas back for them - I thought Maguire may have been playing us in second gear last week knowing we could step up for the final, but this is a big lift (and decline for the Aussies).
Seems they thought it was going to be a walk in the park after last week but the Kiwis have turned up a different side this week

We're definitely getting the bounce of the ball this week, but we're also looking good with a relatively young side across the board. Kiwis dynasty beginning?
Too early for that talk lol, we have had a few calls this week- well both sides have had a few ‘no calls’ which has kept the game flowing

Too early for that talk lol, we have had a few calls this week- well both sides have had a few ‘no calls’ which has kept the game flowing
Haha I know, I know. We have to be able to win games on both sides of the ditch!
Very impressed with the defence though - Maguire has done well there. The hunger without the ball at the 65 minute mark is 👌