Social Off-season antics

Are you in the local arm wrestling scene?

A guy I used to go to school with and play league with posts a lot about arm wrestling matches.
Here's an example of if you only hear and wasn't watching it lol.

At around 2.05 min mark. Devon Larratt vs Paul Linn

School Boy is mid level compared to the monsters out there. He needs to change his nickname to Left School Boy, He is 26 now lol. But, He did bring alot of eyes to the sport. When he was school boy age he was wrecking grown men. And his channel blew up.

You should catch up on the events bro. It's an exciting time for Arm Wrestling. Most the tournaments are on YouTube now(East V west - King Of The Table - Arm Wars(Dark Card)
Some epic matches. The pre match smack talk is some of the best in any sport!(Especially Devon)

I would always recommend to newbies of the sport to watch Pulling John. It's about John Brzenk(The goat) and his rise in the sport in the 80s. He was small, looked like an accountant. And crushed the biggest dudes in the sport lol. The movie "Over the Top" starring Sylvester Stallone is based on John.

Then head over to Devon Larratt's YouTube channel and follow him. Or Engin Terzi is another channel.

Of course you'd know about Larratt.

Be cool to have someone to chat to on here about Arm Wrestling lol

There was russian guy i think (?) - he has a massive forearm but it was due to a deformity (?) - his arm was massive relative to the rest of his body - looked like he had two forearms stitched together? cant remember the guys name but it was an eye opener watching him - pretty sure Devon crushed him...

Larratt is dam charismatic and totally unstoppable his early days.... seems like a real decent guy too - good family man

Yeah, need to catch up on the latest.. - doesnt get anywhere near enough publicity..

There was russian guy i think (?) - he has a massive forearm but it was due to a deformity (?) - his arm was massive relative to the rest of his body - looked like he had two forearms stitched together? cant remember the guys name but it was an eye opener watching him - pretty sure Devon crushed him...

Larratt is dam charismatic and totally unstoppable his early days.... seems like a real decent guy too - good family man

Yeah, need to catch up on the latest.. - doesnt get anywhere near enough publicity..
Yeah bro, That guy you're talking about it Oleg Zhokh. He is Ukrainian. He was born with that freaky left arm.
Devon did face him. But it was a battle. Just beat him! Oleg was like 80kg, around 6ft. Devon is 6ft6 and around 120kg then.

Devon at 48 years old is stronger than he was in his younger days lol.
He has these gnarly, twisted tree roots looking arms with incredible definition. Looks like old wolverine now lol.

Yeah bro, That guy you're talking about it Oleg Zhokh. He is Ukrainian. He was born with that freaky left arm.
Devon did face him. But it was a battle. Just beat him! Oleg was like 80kg, around 6ft. Devon is 6ft6 and around 120kg then.

Devon at 48 years old is stronger than he was in his younger days lol.
He has these gnarly, twisted tree roots looking arms with incredible definition. Looks like old wolverine now lol.
Oleg. thats the one. that forearm is nuts. thanks mate.

Twilight Bowls on Sky TV.
It’s a good watch.
Been watching pairs and they only play 5 ends and they don’t change ends.
The crowd is at the end they play towards on the piss and having a feed.
Bit like Darts. Short and sharp and some good theatre.
Me and Mrs Ref watch it with the volume off with our own music in the background and a beer or two.