Social Palestine, Israel war.

Yet to see any condemnation from any world leader over this bombing of a refugee camp. Can’t fathom what I’ve seen on here this morning. Absolutely sickened.

Seems to me the horrific Hsmas attack was commited to produce just such an Israeli response. So what now the thing that has never happened before is that Sunni and Shia Muslims are unting sgainst Israel. That means countries like Iran turkey snd Egypt may be forced in. Thst may slso bring Russia and the US into conflict.

Ive stayed away from this sub and most of the news.

Not sure what I can do, and TBH i cried the other day. I havent told anyone this, but my soul is conflicted. I swore to protect innocent people and I'm sitting here doing nothing while 1 million children are sitting in the dark, scared, getting bombed by a world power. 3000 dead kids and counting.

If I was to go and help out I would be labelled a terrorist and the IDF would put me on list. So now I watch, being physically able to help, but scared in submission by govts. I feel like such a little bitch. Im starting to question who I really am..

Not sure what I can do, and TBH i cried the other day. I havent told anyone this, but my soul is conflicted. I swore to protect innocent people and I'm sitting here doing nothing while 1 million children are sitting in the dark, scared, getting bombed by a world power. 3000 dead kids and counting.

If I was to go and help out I would be labelled a terrorist and the IDF would put me on list. So now I watch, being physically able to help, but scared in submission by govts. I feel like such a little bitch. Im starting to question who I really am..
I’m struggling with what I’m seeing from it and feel so useless too. I too cried with what I saw on here the other morning as I don’t go hunting these images but not against seeing what’s really happening either. No matter who’s got true rights to the land and how that works, what Israel are doing to innocent people being used as shields by such pieces of shit such as hammas or whatever terrorist groups doing it is sickening. I feel like this could have some real consequences.

Hey, if you've sworn to protect innocent people, than, logically, both Hamas and the IDF will hate you because you're helping both sides.

I think Human Hatred just heard Climate Change being called "The Number One Threat To Humanity" and is seriously considering asking his tablemate to hold his alcoholic beverage.

Hey, if you've sworn to protect innocent people, than, logically, both Hamas and the IDF will hate you because you're helping both sides.
Jewish civilians are innocent. The state of Israel is not. Only one side has power in this conflict and it’s not the side that has young kids getting sniped for throwing stones.
I think Human Hatred just heard Climate Change being called "The Number One Threat To Humanity" and is seriously considering asking his tablemate to hold his alcoholic beverage.
It’s not natural human hatred. That’s the bs that gets thrown around to muddy the discourse.

The Palestinians are desperate for self determination and their land back. End of. The means they use to achieve those ends is justified by us elsewhere…

I don't really read threads like this as I am world weary enough as it is.

Just posting to note that I have noticed in our area that the properties that had signs up about vaccine misinformation, then billboards up for Liz Gunn, now all fly Israeli flags. Social media is a powerful, powerful beast at the moment.

Piers Morgan's show ratings are going through the roof after his interviews with Bassem Youseff.

Watch atleast the first one if you haven't already.

Ben Shapiro looks like the most evil prick I’ve seen in a long time. Is the likelihood they are bombing places like that refugee camp under the justification that targets are under them to be trying to wipe them all out?

Ben Shapiro looks like the most evil prick I’ve seen in a long time. Is the likelihood they are bombing places like that refugee camp under the justification that targets are under them to be trying to wipe them all out?
Plain and simple these are war crimes. You can't target a refugee camp in the hope of killing one Hamas terrorist, as Israel are saying they did.

The IDF are targeting ambulances now. They spent the day bombing around another hospital, wiping out people taking refuge. Utterly evil pricks.
Instagram is actively blocking/blurring some content from Gaza now so it can't be shared.

Last edited:
1699066500782.png

1699065716900.png

Last edited:
Video showing scale of bombing of the refugee camp from 2 days ago.

Piers Morgan's show ratings are going through the roof after his interviews with Bassem Youseff.

The fact he called out the hypocrisy of killing children by killing more children at a 100:1 ratio, was amazing to see.

I'm conflicted too.... while I agree with Israel's right to defend itself, I hate what they are doing.

People say the problem with a two state arrangement is the city of Jerusalem as it's seen as a "holy city" by three religions (the City of David for the Jews, where Christ died for Christians and the place where a number of Muslims believe Mohamad went to heaven). I wonder if the answer is to create a modern version of the Free Cities from ancient Rome and Greece where a city was part of the empire but governed itself. In the case of Jerusalem, it wouldn't be part of a Palestine state or part of Israel but a city state with two mayors and an equal number of Jewish and Palestine councilors. It would require both sides to recognise that the other side has just as much "claim" on Jerusalem as the other.

Fucking amazing. I’ve used that line myself before seeing this.

What’s the going exchange rate for dead Israeli to Palestinian kids. 100:1?

I'm conflicted too.... while I agree with Israel's right to defend itself, I hate what they are doing.

People say the problem with a two state arrangement is the city of Jerusalem as it's seen as a "holy city" by three religions (the City of David for the Jews, where Christ died for Christians and the place where a number of Muslims believe Mohamad went to heaven). I wonder if the answer is to create a modern version of the Free Cities from ancient Rome and Greece where a city was part of the empire but governed itself. In the case of Jerusalem, it wouldn't be part of a Palestine state or part of Israel but a city state with two mayors and an equal number of Jewish and Palestine councilors. It would require both sides to recognise that the other side has just as much "claim" on Jerusalem as the other.
That elegant solution's been off the table since Rabin was assassinated, Bibi and his hard right Zionist coalition won't let it happen apparently.

Back