NRL NRL 2023 Finals Week 1 - General Discussion

Its just an opinion 😂
To be honest...pretty shit form from you mate.

I don't always agree with people and what they say on here but there's no need to be a dick about it man. It's kinda the point of a forum...to discuss and throw out ideas that don't match your own. That kinda response and taking the piss is only gunna make this place a shit forum to be a part of.

Pull your head in

I think that dummy half Smoothy that kicked the 40/20 played in the trials and they were saying he was a school boy star and future Origin quality player. Think they said he reminded them of Luke Priddis. In the trials you could see where the comparison came from, looked similar.

If he works out it could put some pressure on Grant. He can get some winning plays because he goes himself so much. But when things get tough Grant really falls apart by trying too much. On a tough game he should be concentrating on getting the side up field and feeding his halves.

I always remeber Gus Gould saying "if only we could get a second chance at them"

That was the Broncos chance and they grabbed it, our chance is coming!

I really dislike the Storm but I do not think think this Storm side will win next week.

Dunno. Sharks are flaky when it comes to playing other top 8 teams and the Roosters limped into the top 8 off a run home that was almost on par with ours. Not sure they turned the corner as sharply as it looks on paper.

Storm have been up and down all year but rarely put in back to back atrocious performances.

If we beat Panthers I hope it's Storm v Roosters and they bash each other into the ground regardless of who wins.

If Panthers win then it doesn't matter because none of the Storm, Sharks or Roosters are rolling through Penrith.

Back