TeamList [2023, Finals Week 1] - Penrith Vs Warriors

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Afternoon
12:00

Team Lists

What if......it's all just one huge stitch up and he runs out completely fine.

We can dream right? :ROFLMAO:
Would love that to be the case however, if he played and it was all smoke and mirrors with us still losing.....The fallout would be embarrassing to say the least.

What if......it's all just one huge stitch up and he runs out completely fine.

We can dream right? :ROFLMAO:
giphy.gif

Gee that was a rough twenty four hours.

Talk about Warriors depression, which is not real depression but feels the same, low mood irritability, difficulty going off to sleep, apettite changes (did the ROMCOM thing and pigged out watching movies last night, Dracula and shit to cheer me up).

Sorry to the good oil posters yesterday, I did not mean to slur anyone there, anger and denial is part of the reaction to the constant bad news eh, did not mean for it to sound like I was aiming it at the messanger, well that is my excuse and I am sticking to it.

Today the sun is shining the birds are singing the Warriors are still playing and there is the possibility of a glorious battle, even losing well is a badge of honor in unwinnable scenarios.

Feel ok today, it helps knowing you are not the only person bummed out.

I think it is time to embrace the realist and say, well...well...well....ahhh.... Penrith with all their advantages should win easy, so if we give him hell then shame on their undies and Slava Wahkraine!

Last edited:
Gee that was a rough twenty four hours.

Talk about Warriors depression, which is not real depression but feels the same, low mood irritability, difficulty going off to sleep, apettite changes (did the ROMCOM thing and pigged out watching movies last night, Dracula and shit to cheer me up).

Sorry to the good oil posters yesterday, I did not mean to slur anyone there, anger and denial is part of the reaction to the constant bad news eh, did not mean for it to sound like I was aiming it at the messanger, well that is my excuse and I am sticking to it.

Today the sun is shining the birds are singing the Warriors are still playing and there is the possibility of a glorious battle, even losing well is a badge of honor in unwinnable scenarios.

Feel ok today, it helps knowing you are not the only person bummed out.

I think it is time to embrace the realist and say, well...well...well....ahhh.... Penrith with all their advantages should win easy, so if we give him hell then shame on their undies and Slava Wahkraine!
Dracula is your version of a romcom?

Is what it is now folks, time to get excited.

Biggest game in years, if the club has learnt anything this year, its to adapt in the face of adversity.

Better than having johnson go off half way through the game and out for next week as well.

Bring it on win or lose, as long as its a close contest, bodes well for the rest of the finals IMO

When interviewed on arrival, Webby looked seemed flustered.
I thought so also, might have been a bit annoyed at the media for rushing them although I can't see how they wouldn't expect that to be the case.
Could've also been some annoyance as if it's disrespectful to suggest we're no chance without SJ playing.

Back