General Marvel Avengers Alliance on FB/Movie thread **SPOILERS**

Danpatmac

lots of my friends are, and the neverending notifications I'm getting about it are making we want to do some major unfriending.

Danpatmac

The movie is pretty good, it's not the best movie i have ever seen, but it's extremely entertaining... and Hulk absolutely steals the show.

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Mar 30, 2012
Auckland
Saw the movie last night. I'd have to say I enjoyed it more than any other comic based franchises. Iron Man and the Hulk seemed to be everyone's 'favourites' - and there were a few genuine lol moments.

fanrrior

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 10, 2012
christchurch
Use the spoiler button guys, that's what they're there for...

At least until I see the movie anyway;)

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Mar 30, 2012
Auckland
There aren't actually any spoilers in this thread, I put that there in anticipation of there being some. If there are, people can use the spoiler tags. Though I'd suggest not entering a movie thread in anticipation of avoiding spoilers if you haven't seen it..

Dankokoro 2.0

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 11, 2012
Use the spoiler button guys, that's what they're there for...

At least until I see the movie anyway;)
I think we decided to just not spoil anything instead.. ;)

Good anticipation with the TEH SPOILERS tag though boy.. that's why you're getting paid the big bucks to moderate this site!

Dankokoro 2.0

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 11, 2012
Fanrrior what's with the search button at the bottom of your posts? It's really FUCKING me off.. jks.. but seriously it just leads to nothing..

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Mar 30, 2012
Auckland
I've seen the movie twice now. It's freakin' AWESOME. But then again, this is from a Comic Book Geek so my opinion may be a tad biased.

Nah, I'm with you. In fact every time I think about it, it becomes even more awesome. I'm not a comic book geek but I'd easily go see it again, something I've never said re any other comic book based movie.

Welcome btw, glad you found us!

Reactions: cornelius_sulla

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Mar 30, 2012
Auckland
Thanks TD! I've been computer-less for a while but back in the saddle now! I noticed there are a lot of people from NZWarriorsonline here. Was there a schism?

Ah not really, we had a few ideas and we like this software better. We have people from all different places. But yep you'll recognise a few names hopefully.

esoj

U20's Player
Apr 14, 2012
just came back from seeing this tonight. I thought it was pretty good and there are definitely plenty of lol moments.