General Mark Tookey

IanR_old

Guest
RS_Dragon said:
IanR said:
Or, we can elect to go for decent players.

Decent players don't play for 3 NRL clubs? or play in a grand final team or play ESL?

4, 5, 6, years ago. I don't remember him doing anything in the ESL either.

He used to be good, but not now.
 

Northern_Union

Guest
Thats your opinion. But then i haven't seen you playing ESL lately or making a GF team;)
 

tookeytookey_old

Guest
IanR said:
RS_Dragon said:
IanR said:
Or, we can elect to go for decent players.

Decent players don't play for 3 NRL clubs? or play in a grand final team or play ESL?

4, 5, 6, years ago. I don't remember him doing anything in the ESL either.

He used to be good, but not now.

wot u dont like the site of me chrgng onto the ball like a fr8 train? u got somthng agnst bloks who drive minis?

aftr the way u fullas hav treated jonboy im happy 2 b gng 2 the qld cup. iv watchd u fullas giv it 2 fran, jerry, la, awen, frodo, vinne barbarino, toopso, montz, jobo, sullo, coxo, odenryano, henzo, ando boss man, the worlds bst playa jonboy, gorilao - u fullas sit bhnd ur keybrds & hav no ida how hrd it is to play 1st grd fotball. u hv to chng ur diet, i had to go from 12 meat pies a week to 10, u hv to gv up a lot of ur lfe lk hvng 2 trn 4 2 hrs a day is hrd, u hv to mk appntmnts with ppl like mssuers, u hv to get advc frm ppl like finncl plnnrs & tax ppl to kp as mch $$ as poss, u hv 2 hv ur name thruout thngz lk wmans day & tht srt of stff.

ianr u hv bn a cnstnt bain for us plyas. thrs othrs 2. u knw who u r. i lk ppl lk faahvan or skny byrn or ths othrs who thnk we can do no wrng coz whn thy been tlkng to us aftr sgnng thr Telletubbies, Sesme Strt, Mppt Show or Bb the Bldr t-shrts wth thr felt pens thy knw insttly the hrd lfe we hv as fotbllrs. its hard.

jonboy, im not in london 4 mch lngr, gng bck to qld cup, hit me up jono, wll hv sm fun. bars,butchrys,maccas,kebabs, mayb evn get on the net & prtnd wre otha fams ppl and have naive ppl blv us...

ianr, i lay dwn the gtlet, u crtcs me when ppl here stll c me as a gr8 plya (thnks, luv u lots mum) jn a clb in qld cup & ill take u on bro. i may mss u in dfnce a few times, u may get a few tries, but evntlly the tooks mchne wll chrn ova in2 squash mode.
 

warriors4life_old

Guest
tookeytookey said:
IanR said:
RS_Dragon said:
IanR said:
Or, we can elect to go for decent players.

Decent players don't play for 3 NRL clubs? or play in a grand final team or play ESL?

4, 5, 6, years ago. I don't remember him doing anything in the ESL either.

He used to be good, but not now.
jonboy, im not in london 4 mch lngr, gng bck to qld cup

Na, Iafeta Paleaaesina still has a couple more years left at Wigan.
 

Paul Holmes_old

Guest
tookeytookey said:
IanR said:
RS_Dragon said:
IanR said:
Or, we can elect to go for decent players.

Decent players don't play for 3 NRL clubs? or play in a grand final team or play ESL?

4, 5, 6, years ago. I don't remember him doing anything in the ESL either.

He used to be good, but not now.

wot u dont like the site of me chrgng onto the ball like a fr8 train? u got somthng agnst bloks who drive minis?

aftr the way u fullas hav treated jonboy im happy 2 b gng 2 the qld cup. iv watchd u fullas giv it 2 fran, jerry, la, awen, frodo, vinne barbarino, toopso, montz, jobo, sullo, coxo, odenryano, henzo, ando boss man, the worlds bst playa jonboy, gorilao - u fullas sit bhnd ur keybrds & hav no ida how hrd it is to play 1st grd fotball. u hv to chng ur diet, i had to go from 12 meat pies a week to 10, u hv to gv up a lot of ur lfe lk hvng 2 trn 4 2 hrs a day is hrd, u hv to mk appntmnts with ppl like mssuers, u hv to get advc frm ppl like finncl plnnrs & tax ppl to kp as mch $$ as poss, u hv 2 hv ur name thruout thngz lk wmans day & tht srt of stff.

ianr u hv bn a cnstnt bain for us plyas. thrs othrs 2. u knw who u r. i lk ppl lk faahvan or skny byrn or ths othrs who thnk we can do no wrng coz whn thy been tlkng to us aftr sgnng thr Telletubbies, Sesme Strt, Mppt Show or Bb the Bldr t-shrts wth thr felt pens thy knw insttly the hrd lfe we hv as fotbllrs. its hard.

jonboy, im not in london 4 mch lngr, gng bck to qld cup, hit me up jono, wll hv sm fun. bars,butchrys,maccas,kebabs, mayb evn get on the net & prtnd wre otha fams ppl and have naive ppl blv us...

ianr, i lay dwn the gtlet, u crtcs me when ppl here stll c me as a gr8 plya (thnks, luv u lots mum) jn a clb in qld cup & ill take u on bro. i may mss u in dfnce a few times, u may get a few tries, but evntlly the tooks mchne wll chrn ova in2 squash mode.
the very little i understood of that was pure comedy gold
 

edguy_old

Guest
cant say i have ,,,,, havent watched much ESL this year to be honest ..
hes probably going great guns , knowing him ..
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
edguy said:
cant say i have ,,,,, havent watched much ESL this year to be honest ..
hes probably going great guns , knowing him ..
I seen him play one game thi year, and he still runs it back like a rhino on drugs lol. I wouildnt tackle him thats for sure!!!! :lol:
 

warriors4life_old

Guest
From what I heard, Feka has been Mr. Ineffective this season. Heard some people saying that he is only there for the money because he hasn't been good this year.
 

warriorfaithful*_old

Guest
warriors4life said:
From what I heard, Feka has been Mr. Ineffective this season. Heard some people saying that he is only there for the money because he hasn't been good this year.
Isnt that why most players go to ESL!? :)
 

warriors4life_old

Guest
warriorfaithful* said:
warriors4life said:
From what I heard, Feka has been Mr. Ineffective this season. Heard some people saying that he is only there for the money because he hasn't been good this year.
Isnt that why most players go to ESL!? :)

Yeah, but even if they go there for the money they still try to play well and do their best for their team, Feka sometimes just seems as though that was the sole reason he came over to the ESL.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
warriors4life said:
warriorfaithful* said:
warriors4life said:
From what I heard, Feka has been Mr. Ineffective this season. Heard some people saying that he is only there for the money because he hasn't been good this year.
Isnt that why most players go to ESL!? :)

Yeah, but even if they go there for the money they still try to play well and do their best for their team, Feka sometimes just seems as though that was the sole reason he came over to the ESL.

Thats the problem I find with the ESL spending up large. Sure they have a lot of room to buy almost any player they can but these players don't seem to worry about how they play up there, just as long as they get the money.