Staff Mark Robinson - Co-Owner

We’ll be fine guys we have 11 random kids turning up to fill our junior programmes, absolute factory of future talent!

cu** still keeps using ME as the defining word when talking about recruitment and retention.

Absolute fucking retard and will destroy this club even further.

We’ll be fine guys we have 11 random kids turning up to fill our junior programmes, absolute factory of future talent!

cu** still keeps using ME as the defining word when talking about recruitment and retention.

The guy is out of his head. I thought he was bad, but not this bad! We are screwed if this moron keeps interfering with the club!

I know you don't like the guy but at least listen/read the article before spouting stuff that wasn't said:

"We're doing a really strong job programme with the under-17s, under-19s and we're looking at putting three teams in the competition next year, even a reserve grade.

"That's already underway and at the moment, we were getting eight to 10 kids turning up to training back in New Zealand, and now we've got 30 kids turning up and they're good quality as well. We've seen a massive difference in the junior drive at the club."

The interview was a good one, very little "me" comments, and a lot of "we" as a club ones. The dude has made some mistakes and put his foot in it at times, but misquoting and making shit up is what Buzz has made a career out of, you're not Buzz. We can do better.

I know you don't like the guy but at least listen/read the article before spouting stuff that wasn't said:

"We're doing a really strong job programme with the under-17s, under-19s and we're looking at putting three teams in the competition next year, even a reserve grade.

"That's already underway and at the moment, we were getting eight to 10 kids turning up to training back in New Zealand, and now we've got 30 kids turning up and they're good quality as well. We've seen a massive difference in the junior drive at the club."

The interview was a good one, very little "me" comments, and a lot of "we" as a club ones. The dude has made some mistakes and put his foot in it at times, but misquoting and making shit up is what Buzz has made a career out of, you're not Buzz. We can do better.

30 fucking kids woopdydo and the cu** definitely used ME when describing his relationship with players. Also blames Moses when I’m pretty sure we got Lodge after we fired Kearney and his Moses crew so why the ruck get back into bed with them. Stop blaming everyone else for your fuck ups.

30 fucking kids woopdydo and the cu** definitely used ME when describing his relationship with players. Also blames Moses when I’m pretty sure we got Lodge after we fired Kearney and his Moses crew so why the ruck get back into bed with them. Stop blaming everyone else for your fuck ups.
What word do you want him to use when describing his relationship with the players then? 😂
The dude ain't perfect, but he's allowed to have his own relationships with the players and staff - I've got a great relationship with my CEO and company owner.

As I said, he's not perfect - but he's committed to adding junior teams back into the relevant comps, that isn't cheap, and he's at least looking towards the pathways we need.

I'd rather he didn't try and put himself at the forefront of everything but some of this hate is a laugh.

Heard this guy on the radio this morning:

He didn't sound too bad. Went into the Lodge battle of the alpha grizzly bears. Alluded to a bit of context re: POS / Lodge / Moses. Worth listening to.

The one item that stuck out for me was his talk about finding a new coach. Said that Stacey's not interested in the HC position for 2023. And that they are going to sit out the next 4 weeks and not look for a coach for a while to see if Stacey likes it(!). Which doesn't stack up, because if Stacey's out for next year, we better find a new coach fast. Although this part might be just managing fans' expectations
So Browny was too technical and Stace is going to simplify everything and let the boys play footy and we'll see massive improvements in the next few weeks. Gotta hand it to him he talks a good game.

Maybe Shaun Johnson was right if he was really white-anting the coach, he got what he wanted so let's see these massive improvements against the Sharks and Panthers. Benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise.

Cronulla are beatable. Penrith aren't, but giving up 70 again was on the cards if Mohawk hadn't bumped the board over and started again. I give him some credit for at least trying to be proactive.

What I heard was that the owner has to like you if you want to be a player in the warriors and I suspect has his favourites who get in his ear to get what they want.
Then I heard that he wants stacey to be coach and although stacey doesnt want jt if we leave him in the role long enough he might change his mind.
Then the little man in my head said we're fucked, rock bottom is still a way off.

bruce

Contributor
If old mate Robinson wants to be an alpha wild card, he needs to take a crack at NRL officiating. Someone needs to call them out.
Ever tried pissing into the wind? I remember being in Sydney way back last century, when it was the NSWRL. I was listening to Sunday afternoon talkback. MIck Stone was head of the referees then ( I think). I think Warren Ryan was asking the questions...believe me nothing has changed, or better or worse. :rolleyes:

If old mate Robinson wants to be an alpha wild card, he needs to take a crack at NRL officiating. Someone needs to call them out.
I hope the Tigers follow through as if they can push change and a system with more integrity, we will be one of the winners out of it.

I hope a lot of clubs are rallying behind the Tigers and this pulls a lot of ‘unfavoured’ clubs together.

Never going to happen. Contrary to popular belief, there's no intentional bias against us. On a subconscious level - sure, but unless you know how to rewire the way Australians are raised and think then it's really out of our hands.

All we can do is be better so they can't use our performances as a way to ignore any complaints.

drunk_monk

Contributor
Never going to happen. Contrary to popular belief, there's no intentional bias against us. On a subconscious level - sure, but unless you know how to rewire the way Australians are raised and think then it's really out of our hands.

All we can do is be better so they can't use our performances as a way to ignore any complaints.
But the kiwi was a prick too

• Haha
Reactions: Defence