Player Manu Vatuvei

Manu Vatuvei

Manu Vatuvei 2012 1.jpg

Manu lost me yesterday.

The Ferguson try resulted from him first handing over possession inside our half with an error. Then in the ensuing set he charges up to try and take out Berrigan, limply falls off him, the resulting numbers allowing Berrigan to feed Ferguson for the try.

I dont believe he has value as a winger anymore, he has become something of a liability. He may be of some use as an impact T-Rex but again his hands will be his downfall, as you need to be able to hold onto the pill in traffic.

We need to begin the quest for a new beast, either looking in our junior ranks or further afield. Manu's future may lie in the ESL.

Last edited by a moderator:

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
He can do what he wants so long as he stays the fuck away from HQ and the team, I was spewing when I saw him on the field post game this year after returning from England.
He is a genuine rugby league legend so I guess he sort of has a place at the club, but after this I think his welcome might be cooler next time, if at all. Just plain dumb.

RiceOwl

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 28, 2015
Saddened to hear this news of Manu. Hope he continues to grab life by the horns and recovers from the cysts.

All the best Beast.

Johnnyray

1st Grade Fringe
Oct 11, 2014
Saddened to hear this news of Manu. Hope he continues to grab life by the horns and recovers from the cysts.

All the best Beast.

That's tragic news to hear about someone who's inspired so many and done so much for game. Get well soon Manu ! Never stop being a champion ...

:(

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
I was wondering why he had earlier said he could no longer box. Seems to have a real outlet in dancing. Wonder why he hasn't tried becoming a cop?

Anyway, Warriors are having a few auctions to raise money for their charity partners and a dancing lesson with Manu and that chick he won that show with is one of them. Bidding is already at $700...

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Jeez and I complained about the light show.
Actually I was really impressed by his dance moves. For a big guy he really is well balanced, but I guess we all knew that. I can't help thinking he represents all that was good...and bad with this club...immense talent as in a lifetime great...but an attitude that sucked big time.

1995Warriorsfan

Player Agent
Contributor
Feb 22, 2016
Manly Sea Eagles Rate Match

Last Game

09 May

4.5 Total Avg Rating
4.5 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 12 ratings