NRL Teams Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Wasn't there talk of Fonua-Blake wanting a release? Wouldn't blame anyone from wanting out as the club has been a basket case the last few years. Hasler is a well known coach so can understand guys wanting to play under him or at least feel the club will turn around.

A shame though he wouldn't of been a bad pick up with some of the cap space we have freed up.

One of the biggest packs. He had a monster pack at the Bulldogs to. These two along with Marty Taupau, Lloyd Perrett and Toafofoa Sipley is a fair bit of beef if he can get the best out of them.

Reactions: diehard and Defence

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
I thought they were the big underachievers this year.
Mean middle with dce running the show and the freak tommy turbo at the back. That's decent. Mind u it's hard to find a poor squad looking around.
Such a great competition.

I know a couple of people involved with the club that have told me training was lax and unstructured under Barrett but the boys are getting thrashed and are looking cut under Hasler.

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
I know a couple of people involved with the club that have told me training was lax and unstructured under Barrett but the boys are getting thrashed and are looking cut under Hasler.

Apparently Barrett is more worried about picking up chicks than winning footy games.
Too immature to be a head coach.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Auckland
Apparently Barrett is more worried about picking up chicks than winning footy games.
Too immature to be a head coach.
He isn't to successful at one what's he like at the other?

He's been talked up as one of the best up and coming coaches. Sounds like he'd be better off as an assistant for a little longer.

Also sounds like giving up some of the perks from his playing days is a bit hard. I'm guessing he's recently split up. If so most guys would want to play on some different fields, just they aren't in a job that pays 400,00 plus on the low side.

A cushy number at the moment paid to stay at home.

Reactions: Defence

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings