• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• DRAW

• Manly 12-

• Manly Take Flight!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danpatmac

not surprised Roache blew a hammy... he has to carry around those enormous calves

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

JoeyJohns

I really wish he'd lash out, the Warriors are just too passive and if it weren't for Gavet I'd be questioning alot of the players sexuality..
Mannering plays with passion, determination, toughness, and deserves more succeess for the effort hes put in, but unfortunately life isn't fair, blah, blah blah, but even as a Captain he was too passive. It's just his nature. No one can change that but him.

JoeyJohns

Was always an L in my book - the problem with the Warriors isn't that they have a bogey team, ie Manly Sea Eagles it's that they have several bogey teams...

Warriors could have lost by 50 and the media would be ignoring us tomorrow.

Chur, SBW, doing something so stupid that the media ignore the Warriors' loss.

If we'd won I'd be less pleased.

CNK certainly looking the goods but Blocker warbling on about how he keeps Manu out of first grade? Um, wrong number. Idiot.
CNK is a bright light of the season so far. What's failed to be mentioned is his weakness to cart the ball up from deep within the red zone. Bulldogs found that out and carried the lightweight back almost 10m in the first half. Second half he realises it's best to die on the ground as he makes contact. The plus side to him is his "never say die" attitude and unlike Manu and Ken, has the ability to turn and chase. It's almost a lose lose with our wingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.