• Manly 12-

• Manly Soar!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim burgess

1st Grade Fringe
May 20, 2012
This will be a tough game for the Warriors, hopefully the forwards can dominate and create a platform for Johnson / Green to sparkle.

Also, the soft belly in defence which has crept back into the game needs to be eliminated.

Hopefully, the weekend off will have freshen the team up.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Any time we beat Manly is a bit special....here is hoping.

Having RTS out really puts us on the backfoot...the problem being try line defence.

Hiku doesn't know where to position himself to plug the gaps...I would suggest that he play up in the line on the left so that when we slide he can plug the gap between Green and Mannering....i.e. pick a spot rather than being caught nowhere.

The problem of course is that HIKU needs minding in his usual spot let alone defending elsewhere.

Having Johnson back strengthens the right shoulder of the middle third...that is the good news....his defence has been missed most of all the facets of the game he brings.

Our forwards should go better with Johnson at DH too and generally calling runners into the ball to punch some space and set up for SJ to spread to that lethal right edge.

I'd have Manly as favorites for this one....however if our forwards can kick up a gear and run some lines....it could be close....to close to call....depending on who shows up.

Last edited:

FAN

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 17, 2014
Heart say's Warrior's, sadly head say's Manly....
Not sure what's going on with us, the games we have lost has taken away my confidence, and I'm not even in the team!
I think because we have lost by big margins..... anything can happen I guess, so fingers crossed we get it together today.

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
Heart say's Warrior's, sadly head say's Manly....
Not sure what's going on with us, the games we have lost has taken away my confidence, and I'm not even in the team!
I think because we have lost by big margins..... anything can happen I guess, so fingers crossed we get it together today.

I feel ya. I am suprised at how much my confidence dropped as well. Regardless of injuries the boys should still show up with energy which they didn't. That is what is sending alarm bells at the moment

bringmethehorizon

1st Grade Fringe
May 8, 2012
North Shore
Good to have SJ back that's for sure.

Here's looking for a massive lift in defensive application.

And a hard edge in the forwards battle with the Manly big boppers.

Our tries will be scored by Kata, Hiku, Jazz and Fusitua oh and one by Bunty.
I guarantee Jazz won’t score today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Upcoming Match

Canberra Raiders GIO Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

20 Sep

5.7 Total Avg Rating
5.1 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings