General Manase Manuokfoa

dc_bull_old

Guest
It will soon be confirmed where Manase a south sydney product will play his football in 2007. The frontrunners are the Bulldogs 2 sign the backrow foward , now that nate myles has left 2 the roosters. There is specualtion that parramatta eels are also in the hunt for manase and he will soon make a decision on where he is going. Souths have already stated they cannot keep him and the Bulldogs Malcom Noad has poised to offer manase a 2 year contract. The bulldogs are also keen 2 re-sign dallas mcillwan who is off contract. The buldogs have fallen out of the race for Cooper Vuna and he will either stay in NZ or the ESL is an option.The sharks are also intersted in cooper. Manase would be a great assest to any team and i believe ...the warriors should consider him.
 

Wiki_old

Guest
I'm waiting for someone to snap him up and then all the critics to jump on here and complain how shit the Warriors management are that we can't even see talent when it is infront of our eyes.

It happens when every single New Zealand player is signed.

And then that will cue the other critics to jump in here and complain why we have signed "Australian rejects" ...

Ahhh.

:roll:
 

dc_bull_old

Guest
Wiki said:
I'm waiting for someone to snap him up and then all the critics to jump on here and complain how shit the Warriors management are that we can't even see talent when it is infront of our eyes.

It happens when every single New Zealand player is signed.

And then that will cue the other critics to jump in here and complain why we have signed "Australian rejects" ...

Ahhh.

:roll:
yeah that is very true!
 

warriors4life_old

Guest
dc_bull said:
It will soon be confirmed where Manase a south sydney product will play his football in 2007. The frontrunners are the Bulldogs 2 sign the backrow foward , now that nate myles has left 2 the roosters. There is specualtion that parramatta eels are also in the hunt for manase and he will soon make a decision on where he is going. Souths have already stated they cannot keep him and the Bulldogs Malcom Noad has poised to offer manase a 2 year contract. The bulldogs are also keen 2 re-sign dallas mcillwan who is off contract. The buldogs have fallen out of the race for Cooper Vuna and he will either stay in NZ or the ESL is an option.The sharks are also intersted in cooper. Manase would be a great assest to any team and i believe ...the warriors should consider him.

It's all about the salary cap, we cannot consider him unless we have enough money to offer him a contract, simple as that.
 

sebastian_old

Guest
I doubte the sharks will even want Vuna, let alone sign him. They've signed Fraser Anderson,Leon Bott & are trying to sign Hannay, maybe they'll want him for reserve grade. I reckon we should sign Vuna, god knows we need depth in the backs & he was definitly up to 1st grade last Saturday night. As for signing Manase, i don't know, will the Packer brothers be ready for 1st grade next year, if so, we don't need him.

Also how are we gonna keep every one off contract next year, Louie, Fien, Hohaia, Price, Faumuina, Witt & Martin, is there any way we could or should keep all of these guys, that should be our main concern at the moment. Martins the only one i can confidently say we could lose.
 

warriors4life_old

Guest
sebastian said:
Also how are we gonna keep every one off contract next year, Louie, Fien, Hohaia, Price, Faumuina, Witt & Martin, is there any way we could or should keep all of these guys, that should be our main concern at the moment. Martins the only one i can confidently say we could lose.

We won't have the salary cap reductions that we have for next year so that will make it a bit easier plus the salary cap is being increased. Byrne is off contract too.
 

Lego_Man_old

Guest
Unless something drastic happens next year (injury crisis etc) i have an unfortunate feeling that Lance wont be part of the Warriors for too much longer.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
Wiki said:
I'm waiting for someone to snap him up and then all the critics to jump on here and complain how shit the Warriors management are that we can't even see talent when it is infront of our eyes.

It happens when every single New Zealand player is signed.

And then that will cue the other critics to jump in here and complain why we have signed "Australian rejects" ...

Ahhh.

:roll:

yup, yup. You can bet y er bottom dollar on that one!
 

scottyb_old

Guest
It happens when every single New Zealand player is signed.


Is he a kiwi, as far as i knew he grew up in aussie, is he even eligible for us, i may be wrong here though
 

Jesbass_old

Guest
Well this is his nrl.com bio:

MANASE MANUOKAFOA

Position:
Second Row/Prop
DOB:
Mar 24 1985
Height:
190 cm
Weight:
112 kg
Birthplace:
Sydney, NSW

Junior Clubs:
Mascot Jets
FG debut:
South Sydney v Newcastle, Central Coast Stadium, 10/04/05 (Rd 5)

So unless he has Kiwi parents or grandparents, he won't be eligible to play for the Kiwis.
 

warriors4life_old

Guest
Lego_Man said:
Unless something drastic happens next year (injury crisis etc) i have an unfortunate feeling that Lance wont be part of the Warriors for too much longer.

True, he's a player with a lot of talent and if the Warriors aren't willing to utilise it then I can see him leaving.
 

sebastian_old

Guest
warriors4life said:
sebastian said:
Also how are we gonna keep every one off contract next year, Louie, Fien, Hohaia, Price, Faumuina, Witt & Martin, is there any way we could or should keep all of these guys, that should be our main concern at the moment. Martins the only one i can confidently say we could lose.

We won't have the salary cap reductions that we have for next year so that will make it a bit easier plus the salary cap is being increased. Byrne is off contract too.

Thats 2 players i can confidently say we could lose, Byrne & Martin, not that i want but probably Hohaia as well.
 

D Generation X_old

Guest
warriors4life said:
dc_bull said:
It will soon be confirmed where Manase a south sydney product will play his football in 2007. The frontrunners are the Bulldogs 2 sign the backrow foward , now that nate myles has left 2 the roosters. There is specualtion that parramatta eels are also in the hunt for manase and he will soon make a decision on where he is going. Souths have already stated they cannot keep him and the Bulldogs Malcom Noad has poised to offer manase a 2 year contract. The bulldogs are also keen 2 re-sign dallas mcillwan who is off contract. The buldogs have fallen out of the race for Cooper Vuna and he will either stay in NZ or the ESL is an option.The sharks are also intersted in cooper. Manase would be a great assest to any team and i believe ...the warriors should consider him.

It's all about the salary cap, we cannot consider him unless we have enough money to offer him a contract, simple as that.
yea
 

Last Game

08 May

10 - 29
3.9 Total Avg Rating
2.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 13 ratings