General Major announcement 2pm today

Mixmasterreece

Heritage Member
Apr 10, 2012
Major announcement at 2pm today, a full house of staff in attendance..... Thoughts
?

Mixmasterreece

Heritage Member
Apr 10, 2012
I'll get the ball rolling - I could only imagine it would be one of:
* a move to Eden park
* Owen has bought our Eric

Ranger

1st Grade Fringe
May 23, 2012
Wishful thinking that since Dean Bell will be there, it's a signing?

rugged

1st Grade Fringe
May 1, 2012
In the past with big player signings has the owners and chairman been present? In the past wtih club management decisions has the recruitment manager been present?

Mixmasterreece

Heritage Member
Apr 10, 2012
Wishful thinking that since Dean Bell will be there, it's a signing?
The wording is :

"Major announcement about the Vodafone Warriors' future will be made later today. A media conference is being held at 2.00pm fronted by owners Eric Watson and Owen Glenn as well as chairman Bill Wavish. Also in attendance will be Vodafone Warriors chief executive Wayne Scurrah, head coach Brian McClennan and recruitment and development manager Dean Bell."

It's not a signing - no one player signing on would be regarded as a major announcement about the clubs future. Warriors HQ is tight lipped, so this isn't anything to do with player rentention/recruitment as far as Im aware.

Mixmasterreece

Heritage Member
Apr 10, 2012
Actually, considering Bluey AND Bell are going to be there, I don't even think its an ownership thing - you'd imagine that would involve the owners and Wayne. Im perplexed and leaning towards a home ground announcement due to that information.

Mixmasterreece

Heritage Member
Apr 10, 2012

Inruin

.... LOADING ....
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Auckland
*follow tinklers lead and make tickets dirt cheap
*building dedicated league acadamy/warriors training ground/stadium/sports related university at mt smart
*new cheerleader squad called the wahines
*nzwf site has been bought by billionaire warriors owners - say potential to be new facebook and will be publically listed next month

Reactions: Sup42

Mixmasterreece

Heritage Member
Apr 10, 2012
*building dedicated league acadamy/warriors training ground/stadium/sports related university at mt smart
This isn't as silly as it may seem.