Current Affairs Ukraine - Russia War

Julia Ioffe has a brilliant podcast about Putin.

Western leaders have underestimated him, as much as most did with Hitler.

The price might be heavy, he is a psycho like the Merkins just do not understand.

I have heard similar.
Negotiate with what, taking your pants down?
NATO is going to have to make a line in the sand.
NATO isn’t in a position to negotiate. Poland, Germany et all have been shown to be paper tigers.

NATO has no more weapons to give. Britains lying over the Challenger got exposed. The Wests tough guy rhetoric has been exposed.

Polling in those countries is obvious, they won’t support a war against Russia over Ukraine.

Russia is the only major power with modern industrial war experience.

The price might be heavy, he is a psycho like the Merkins just do not understand.
Bullshit. You were hyping her all last year. Another dumb fuck drinking their own kool aid.

Facts: The West hasn’t fought an industrial war against a near peer in the last 60 years.

Facts: Not a single military person in a 5 eyes military has experience of modern industrial war.

Facts: Russia now has got 2 years of experience.

1696655035270.gif

There are going to be developments in this.

Winter is coming so there will be a stalemate over winter.

Putin will be hoping like mad the MAGA crowd and the Germans stuff up NATO.
Slovakia has a right wing strongman showing up there as well.

I haven't heard too much from the Times lately, that may be a sign of something.

Last I heard the reasonable ones were predicting a Berlin Wall type thing between the armies, then bring the Ukraine into NATO and threaten the shite out of Putin if he wants to make a move.

There is no way he western world can allow Putin to take the Ukraine, he will not stop there.

I haven't heard too much from the Times lately, that may be a sign of something.

Last I heard the reasonable ones were predicting a Berlin Wall type thing between the armies, then bring the Ukraine into NATO and threaten the shite out of Putin if he wants to make a move.

There is no way he western world can allow Putin to take the Ukraine, he will not stop there.
I don't think Putin will invade anywhere protected by NATO or that will present more of a challenge. They originally thought Ukraine would be a walk in the park too.

I don't think Putin will invade anywhere protected by NATO or that will present more of a challenge. They originally thought Ukraine would be a walk in the park too.
Listen to this about Putin, and his psychology.
If Putin loses the war he is going out in a box.

For a start Putin does not want to take over Western Ukraine he knows he will face an insurgency war. What he wants is a neutral Ukraine or at least demilitirised. Zelensky agreed to this in principle untll the United Corporations of America stopped negotiations through Boris Johnson.

Is it reasonable to talk to Russia about their security concerns. I tbink sk. Especially as NATO is advancing towards Russia not the other way round

For a start Putin does not want to take over Western Ukraine he knows he will face an insurgency war. What he wants is a neutral Ukraine or at least demilitirised. Zelensky agreed to this in principle untll the United Corporations of America stopped negotiations through Boris Johnson.

Is it reasonable to talk to Russia about their security concerns. I tbink sk. Especially as NATO is advancing towards Russia not the other way round
Listen Cecil, many respected journalists have analyzed Putin's statements, and his psychology.

There are two things they have been saying since way before he invaded.

1. He hates the Ukraine and wants to wipe it off the map
2. He wants the old Soviet bloc back, the sees that as his destiny.

If you are finding other information, my guess it is planted by Russian bots.

Nw please don't take my comments personally Cecil, I have good friends who speak exactly the way you do.

They just dont think critically, and seek out the relevant information.

Russia should not be on the bones of its arse economically. The reason it is because Putin and his oligarchs have been stealing the since they took over.

True Clinton and crew thought he would be a sober Yeltsin snd would allow western ofperations
Listen Cecil, many respected journalists have analyzed Putin's statements, and his psychology.

There are two things they have been saying since way before he invaded.

1. He hates the Ukraine and wants to wipe it off the map
2. He wants the old Soviet bloc back, the sees that as his destiny.

If you are finding other information, my guess it is planted by Russian bots.

Nw please don't take my comments personally Cecil, I have good friends who speak exactly the way you do.

They just dont think critically, and seek out the relevant information.

Russia should not be on the bones of its arse economically. The reason it is because Putin and his oligarchs have been stealing the since they took over.
They have analysed what he said, so at best it is an interpretation of what he said. Could you please sort this out once and for all and show where he said he hates Ukraine and wants to recreate the Soviet Union

Putins 5000 word essay

On the historical unity of Russians and Ukranians

July 12. 2021

It’s all there Gizzy.

Putins 5000 word essayyou phrased doesnt say he hates Ukraine

On the historical unity of Russians and Ukranians

July 12. 2021

It’s all there Gizzy.
havent read it but that from the way you said does not suggest he hates Ukraine

Have a look when you have time
He certainly has an issue with the existence of Ukraine
Hate dislike etc is a judgement