Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 25/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: Nil
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)

Last edited:
Kayal Iro in the top ten predicted break out players of the year on Zero tackle. Told you guys we should have wheel and dealed for him.

I think a lot of people said Kayal was decent, but given our centre numbers he was surplus to what we need right now.

Also, f**K Zero Tackle lol. Their information is often very unreliable and inconsistent. Have a look at their list from last year who they picked to have a huge year this year:

Xavier Savage - Fail
Blake Taafe - Fail
Daniel Suluka-Fifita - Fail
Jayden Sullivan - Fail
The Hammer - Pass
Selwyn Cobbo - Pass
Nick Meaney - Half mark
Blayke Brailey - Pass
Joseph Suualii - Fail
Simi Sasagi - Who?!

The Hammer and Cobbo were already Origin reps so hardly a big call by them. Even then they got 3.5 right out of 10, hardly exemplary

Blame it on the brownies 😂

View attachment 4673

I’m not sayin anything, butttt… “Give credit where it’s due” 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Doesn’t really matter why he wants to leave at this point though I guess, just don’t want it to spill over and fuck with what we’ve got going on
The Cookie Monster was always unable to show self control and just did what was best for himself in the moment…

I think a lot of people said Kayal was decent, but given our centre numbers he was surplus to what we need right now.

Also, f**K Zero Tackle lol. Their information is often very unreliable and inconsistent. Have a look at their list from last year who they picked to have a huge year this year:

Xavier Savage - Fail
Blake Taafe - Fail
Daniel Suluka-Fifita - Fail
Jayden Sullivan - Fail
The Hammer - Pass
Selwyn Cobbo - Pass
Nick Meaney - Half mark
Blayke Brailey - Pass
Joseph Suualii - Fail
Simi Sasagi - Who?!

The Hammer and Cobbo were already Origin reps so hardly a big call by them. Even then they got 3.5 right out of 10, hardly exemplary
Only me and Bruce backed Dallin when we acquired him. Now I am bigging up Kayal and we also should have moved on Starford when I said so.

Why are we dissing/making jokes about the missus of one of the best players in the team? That is counter productive to what we should be doing as fans of the team.
The same reason we criticise players. It has a negative impact on the team and we want the best for them

Why are we dissing/making jokes about the missus of one of the best players in the team? That is counter productive to what we should be doing as fans of the team.
Yeah, out of respect it shouldn’t be a topic of discussion on here.

None of our business, really. No matter how “important” the player.

Yeah, out of respect it shouldn’t be a topic of discussion on here.

None of our business, really. No matter how “important” the player.

Cmon guys he’s a public figures and she’s clearly not shy of the limelight. In fact she seeks it out by what I’ve seen. There’s nothing wrong with us discussing the dynamics of player movements/ relationships pertaining to club affairs. I haven’t seen any rough comments towards her just that blaming NZ for her poor business performance and wanting out of Nz is a bit suss

Back