Social What type of poster do you consider yourself?

Blackrocks publicly in it with Labour

ITS STARTING!
But Luxon was a Klaus Schwab young future leader, they own all sides

ITS HAPPENING!!
1655122069299.jpg

Last edited:
I'm old, emotional at times and shout at clouds, especially in the game day thread. The politics thread once used to wind me up however I think I've gone into full apathy mode now and just shrug my shoulders at what's going on out there.

In my one or two lucid moments I can maybe string a sentence together but with the state of the game and the NRL it's getting harder and harder to keep the cynicism in check

Enjoy a good laugh and there are some great posters on here who can give a different perspective and be very informative

I just like to pop in the odd post here and there.

I think I provide some witty repartee sometimes.

Read the Forum every day.

Occasionally get prolific with a few posts on different threads one after the other.

Don't care to argue with anyone about their opinion even if I disagree. It's how they see it.

Gutted about the hacking because I was looking forward to reviving the Ladder Prediction Thread which I had us at 4th. Just saying like...

And I am a current referee.

That would explain the unconscious bias in some of your post Ref. Only kidding..... I've actually found I've learnt a lot from your posts about the rules of the games and the challenges you face as a ref.
Unconcious Bias-Like It.
I may have that affliction but am ignorant to it.

For refereeing there are a few key things you need to be or do.

1- Player Safety is rule number 1.
2- Fitter then you think is required for the level you aspire to.
3- Know Every Rule
4- Be calm and approachable for captains or the odd player that wants a word.
5- Deaf To The Crowd because I guarantee there aren't hot chicks calling out your name wanting to have your babies.

Unconcious Bias-Like It.

3- Know Every Rule
5- Deaf To The Crowd because I guarantee there aren't hot chicks calling out your name wanting to have your babies.

Hey Ref, thanks for sharing

How do you deal with difficult players who want to ref the game for you, or constantly moan about the decisions you make?

Have you seen many injuries in your time as a ref ? What about biffs and bust ups? Any good stories to share ?

Unconcious Bias-Like It.

3- Know Every Rule
Do you think Cam Smith intimidated refs because he knew the rules better than them, or was he actually just a c#nt

Hey Ref, thanks for sharing

How do you deal with difficult players who want to ref the game for you, or constantly moan about the decisions you make?

Have you seen many injuries in your time as a ref ? What about biffs and bust ups? Any good stories to share ?
I am pretty relaxed out there but not casual as such and I am aware that a shit call by a ref can be crucial.
I have some core replies to players.

Hey mate you are not going to get all the 50/50 calls.
Your player was blocking my line of sight so I had to make a call on what I thought most likely happened there.
Win some lose some.
Hold on bro, you are 15 metres away and I am right here where it happened. I had the best view.

After 5 minutes a player said to me on Saturday. Aren’t we going to get any calls today. I said settle down mate it’s early days you’ll get your share.

You get the usual suspects that ask a lot of questions and if it isn’t interrupting the flow of the game I am happy to engage in a cordial manner.
If we get the odd forward pass, knock on or strip wrong it pretty much evens out.
If there is an angry player out there I will nip them in the bud early with the threat of 10 in the bin.
You have to love league and to have played I reckon to understand the players view.
I was a shit to referees when I played.

A few years ago I was sandwiched between two massive props. One prop boosted it up from a penalty and I got in the way as he was tackled by another behemoth. Each time I blew the whistle my chest and ribs hurt so much I had to hand over the whistle.

I have officiated the odd game where a stouch has happened.
The hydrater in hivis gear threw a punch and a brawl ensued.
I have been invited to the car park after the game once.

But with experience I have learnt to identify trouble.

Do you think Cam Smith intimidated refs because he knew the rules better than them, or was he actually just a c#nt
Option 2.
The NRL let him do whatever he wanted.
Refs were scared of him.
The NRL have a ridiculous belief that the league must succeed in Melbourne but ultimately how many Victorian born players that came up through Melbourne junior ranks are there. Not many. If any.
It’s like expecting gridiron or Ice hockey to succeed there.
Should have shut them down when they cheated.
Here’s a story.
I few years back I sin binned Henry Perenara at the Labour Weekend Māori tournament. He lashed out because he claimed he was bitten by the opposition captain in the tackle who said Henry had his hand all over his face and he might have accidentally gummed him.
Sent them both for 10,

I am pretty relaxed out there but not casual as such and I am aware that a shit call by a ref can be crucial.
I have some core replies to players.

Hey mate you are not going to get all the 50/50 calls.
Your player was blocking my line of sight so I had to make a call on what I thought most likely happened there.
Win some lose some.
Hold on bro, you are 15 metres away and I am right here where it happened. I had the best view.

After 5 minutes a player said to me on Saturday. Aren’t we going to get any calls today. I said settle down mate it’s early days you’ll get your share.

You get the usual suspects that ask a lot of questions and if it isn’t interrupting the flow of the game I am happy to engage in a cordial manner.
If we get the odd forward pass, knock on or strip wrong it pretty much evens out.
If there is an angry player out there I will nip them in the bud early with the threat of 10 in the bin.
You have to love league and to have played I reckon to understand the players view.
I was a shit to referees when I played.

A few years ago I was sandwiched between two massive props. One prop boosted it up from a penalty and I got in the way as he was tackled by another behemoth. Each time I blew the whistle my chest and ribs hurt so much I had to hand over the whistle.

I have officiated the odd game where a stouch has happened.
The hydrater in hivis gear threw a punch and a brawl ensued.
I have been invited to the car park after the game once.

But with experience I have learnt to identify trouble.
Is it a lot about your attitude as well?

Different sport but it's the same principles. My boys play football and you see all sorts of different styles of refs. Some let players have their say, as long as it's respectful, and then say I understand your view but that's how I've seen it and called it, play on now. Others are just power trippers who seem to want to make the game about them, refusing to talk to the captain, let lone the players, about anything.

My son is a bit of a gamesmanship type person. He'll do things like pretend to bend down and pick the ball up then instead quickly toe poke a through ball. Some refs laugh and say nice trick, others tell him if he does it again he will get carded. Not sure what rule they would card him for?

He has laceless boots and he kneels in front of the ball at an opposition free kick pretending to tie his boots to waste time. One ref laughed, gave him a yellow card and said he may be old but he's not dumb, don't forget you are on a yellow now. My son gave him a smile, he smiled back and away they went. Another ref gave him a yellow and spent 3 or 4 minutes going off his head at him threatening to send him off. Guess which ref he had the most respect for.

I guess my point is that mutual respect is best. Plenty think they deserve it without giving it or earning it.

Is it a lot about your attitude as well.

I guess my point is that mutual respect is best. Plenty think they deserve it without giving it or earning it.
I am part of the fabric of a game I love, refereeing at grass roots level and doing my bit to keep the game alive. Try to get to the after match as often as possible.

Welcome to the great reset brother, how's the WEF and BlackRock going? Enjoy your freedoms, up the wahs
It's all a spiritual battle my friend, there here for our minds lol.
Not just Blackrock, but state street, vanguard etc. Feels like the culture is turning and more people are at least aware of what they are trying to do.
I heard of this great reset of this warriors life pod, we must have been chatting sensitive data to be hacked and taken down. Now there is no records of me forewarning the great dangers and tyranny that is upon us.
😜

Back