General lockyer may not play

Jesbass_old

luckily for lockyer , THE GRUB plays for his on team otherwise , when someone eventually does hit lockyer in the face , and hes lying on the ground screaming in pain , THE GRUB cant come running in and crash tackle him ...(around the head)
the fact he didnt get suspeneded for that is unbelieveable...talk about unsportsmanlike conduct NRL ?????????????????????????????????????????????

I haven't seen the incident, but by all accounts, as unsportsmanlike as it was, it wasn't an illegal play - hence there would be no suspension or citation to answer to.

facefacts_old

Great players are remembered fondly and celebrated for their on field brilliance, mostly by those that saw them play.

Great players who play in finals with broken bones, become legends, and are spoken of with a sense of awe forever.

Lockyer may only last 5 minutes, but im pretty sure play.

RRG_old

luckily for lockyer , THE GRUB plays for his on team otherwise , when someone eventually does hit lockyer in the face , and hes lying on the ground screaming in pain , THE GRUB cant come running in and crash tackle him ...(around the head)
the fact he didnt get suspeneded for that is unbelieveable...talk about unsportsmanlike conduct

While I agree that Hodges is a grub and that it was a cheap shot no way in the world was it worthy of suspension. If you are implying that Hodges crash tackled Morris around the head then you probably need to look at the incident again. I am no hodges fan but if a warriors player got suspended from a big game for a similar action we would be screaming

mrblonde_old

Isn't priapism a symptom of being bitten by a funnel web spider (or some spiders, anyhow)?

Honey, look at this, I've got a huge stiffie and.....wait a tick, what are those bite marks on my bum??

fitzy_old

It's not that black and white. They didn't say any contact with the face/head will loosen the screws/plates and you'll go blind. I know it's nice to simplify it like it's the final match in a Hollywood hero sports movie...but it isn't.

No, they didn't say will, but a very strong possibility. This from his surgeon. I feel that he has a big call to make. As does his club as to whether they play him or not.
All I'm saying is what I heard on the radio. I haven't padded it at all

ToiletDuck_old

Now this isn't the first time this has happened. Refer to the Lance, or was it Cleary, card saga/drama.

And when did you change your username?