General Lion Red Controversy Corner-Radio Sport

• Thread starter warriors4life_old
  • Start date

warriors4life_old

Are they still running that show this year? I used to look forward to listening to it on a Thursday night between 8 and 9pm but haven't heard any mention of it this year. Anyone know if it is still on and at what time?

playdaball_old

Have not heard it this year. This show was mentioned in the media recently as it was one of Price's 'dodgy' payments.

PHANTOM MENACE_old

True + its the 3rd day of the cricket final between Welly and CD so it wont be on i would say

playdaball_old

You can listen to it on radiosport.co.nz if need be.

warriors4life_old

playdaball said:
You can listen to it on radiosport.co.nz if need be.

Oh yeah, that's right they do playback on the website. Thanks for reminding me. :lol:

*Kimmy*_old

did anyone hear that madd dogg person last night..haha silly bish..she supported the bulldogs tho..*sigh* shes makin me look crazy!! hehe

warriors4life_old

Go_The_Doggies said:
did anyone hear that madd dogg person last night..haha silly bish..she supported the bulldogs tho..*sigh* shes makin me look crazy!! hehe

Yeah, I was listening to that, she sounded like a stoner and talked real slow.

*Kimmy*_old

Shes an aussie, what do ya expect....JOKES hehe.

I reakon she would been about...50-60..she sounded pretty old to me.

Kaiaua krusher_old

Pricey was on today although I only caught bits and pieces. Was afternnon tea or something in the cricket. Not sure if Darcy had any other guests.

warriors4life_old

Kaiaua krusher said:
Pricey was on today although I only caught bits and pieces. Was afternnon tea or something in the cricket. Not sure if Darcy had any other guests.

Yeah, usually its supposed to be the coach and the captain on the show, but from what I have heard this year Cleary hasn't appeared on the show yet.