Social Palestine, Israel war.

Worth reading the whole link.

What Does Israel Expect?

Israel is convinced greater levels of violence will finally crush Palestinian aspirations; it is mistaken.

By Chris Hedges

The indiscriminate shootings of Israelis by Hamas and other Palestinian resistance organizations, the kidnapping of civilians, the barrage of rockets into Israel, drone attacks on a variety of targets from tanks to automated machine gun nests, are the familiar language of the Israeli occupier. Israel has spoken this blood-soaked language of violence to the Palestinians since Zionist militias seized more than 78% of historic Palestine, destroyed some 530 Palestinian villages and cities, and killed about 15,000 Palestinians in more than 70 massacres. Some 750,000 Palestinians were ethnically cleansed between 1947 and 1949 to create the state of Israel in 1948.

Israel’s response to these armed incursions will be a genocidal assault on Gaza. Israel will kill dozens of Palestinians for every Israeli killed. Hundreds of Palestinians have already died in Israel air assaults since the launch of “Operation Al-Aqsa Flood” on Saturday morning, which left 700 Israelis dead.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu warned Palestinians in Gaza on Sunday to “leave now,” because Israel is going to “turn all Hamas hiding places into rubble.”

But where are Palestinians in Gaza supposed to go? Israel and Egypt blockade the land borders. There is no exit by air or sea, which are controlled by Israel.

The collective retribution against innocents is a familiar tactic employed by colonial rulers. We used it against Native Americans and later in the Philippines and Vietnam. The Germans used it against the Herero and Namaqua in Namibia. The British in Kenya and Malaya. The Nazis used it in the areas they occupied in the Soviet Union, Eastern, and Central Europe. Israel follows the same playbook. Death for death. Atrocity for atrocity. But it is always the occupier who initiates this macabre dance and trades piles of corpses for higher piles of corpses.

This is not to defend the war crimes by either side. It is not to rejoice in the attacks. I have seen enough violence in the Israeli occupied territories, where I covered the conflict for seven years, to loathe violence. But this is the familiar denouement to all settler-colonial projects. Regimes implanted and maintained by violence engender violence. The Haitian war of liberation. The Mau Mau in Kenya. The African National Congress in South Africa. These uprisings do not always succeed, but they follow familiar patterns. The Palestinians, like all colonized people, have a right to armed resistance under international law.

Israel never had any interest in an equitable settlement with the Palestinians. It built an apartheid state and has steadily absorbed larger and larger tracts of Palestinian land in a slow motion campaign of ethnic cleansing. It turned Gaza in 2007 into the world’s largest open air prison.

What does Israel, or the world community, expect? How can you trap 2.3 million people in Gaza, half of whom are unemployed, in one of the most densely populated spots on the planet for 16 years; reduce the lives of its residents, half of whom are children, to a subsistence level; deprive them of basic medical supplies, food, water, and electricity; use attack aircraft, artillery, mechanized units, missiles, naval guns, and infantry units to randomly slaughter unarmed civilians and not expect a violent response? Israel is currently carrying out waves of aerial assaults on Gaza, preparing a ground invasion and has cut the power to Gaza, which usually only operates two to four hours per day.

More

https://informationclearinghouse.blog/2023/10/11/what-does-israel-expect/
Dominant cultures or tribes have held authority against weaker cultures or tribes since time began. It is not the sole domain of colonial powers.
Hamas planned this terrorist attack to provoke and enrage Israel, they went beyond a military operation.
I haven't heard that Jews are waging an ideological war against non Jews across the world but Muslims are. Hamas is a part of this.
I know not all Muslims are fanatical but their beliefs are strong and I don't trust them if they were ever faced to choose who they must follow, the law of the land or Islam.

Dominant cultures or tribes have held authority against weaker cultures or tribes since time began. It is not the sole domain of colonial powers.
Hamas planned this terrorist attack to provoke and enrage Israel, they went beyond a military operation.
The Israeli state wanted the same, as per the tabled evidence in this thread.

Also Hamas ISNT a military. Its not allowed to be one. Only nation states are allowed to have uniformed militaries. Palestine cant be allowed to be a country because that would make Israel guilty of illegal occupation and war crimes.

Also technically that means Hamas also cant commit war crimes. They commit terrorist acts.
I haven't heard that Jews are waging an ideological war against non Jews across the world.
Strawman. The ideological battle is between Judaism and Islam. Do you need me you show you thousands of videos of Israelis calling for the genocide of Palestine and the death of all arabs?

Muslims are mad the jews got given their lands, the jews dont want to give it back. Its thats simple.

I haven't heard that Jews are waging an ideological war against non Jews across the world but Muslims are. Hamas is a part of this.
I know not all Muslims are fanatical but their beliefs are strong and I don't trust them if they were ever faced to choose who they must follow, the law of the land or Islam.
Its USA is dominating the Middle East via Israel for “Freedom Juice” (oil)

Apparentky Biden sent a technical team to help with hostage recovery situation.

Meanwhile...
I wonder where the civilians from Gaza go to live... under an olive grove tree-what all 2 million of them.

Slightly off topic but the mouth breathing of the talibs kidnapping of Miles was epic. Turns out he was having a great old time. I learned very quickly the Afghans weren't the freedom hating savages we were told.

What happened to Graham Annersley?
Who is that pic of looks familiar.

Any discourse about Muslims hating freedom or Muslims wanting to kill all non-muslims is 100% propaganda.

Its designed to steering the discourse away from illegally occupying lands and overthrowing governments
Not in Europe and England. Terrorist Muslim attacks have been taking place regularly, well before last weekend.

Last edited:
The Israeli state wanted the same, as per the tabled evidence in this thread.

Also Hamas ISNT a military. Its not allowed to be one. Only nation states are allowed to have uniformed militaries. Palestine cant be allowed to be a country because that would make Israel guilty of illegal occupation and war crimes.

Also technically that means Hamas also cant commit war crimes. They commit terrorist acts.

Strawman. The ideological battle is between Judaism and Islam. Do you need me you show you thousands of videos of Israelis calling for the genocide of Palestine and the death of all arabs?

Muslims are mad the jews got given their lands, the jews dont want to give it back. Its thats simple.
My Guy, it is against the infidel, not just Jews and yes, Hamas is a terrorist organisation.

A few refugees here, I try to avoid them.

None

Not on my list of places to visit.

Wouldn't waste my time.
So wholly ignorant on the topic you are currently talking about? Do you do that often? Espouse "knowledge" on things you know nothing about?
dean's world view and stereotyping of cultures is based on accumulated experience from previously working for Housing New Zealand.
#fingeronthepulse

So wholly ignorant on the topic you are currently talking about? Do you do that often? Espouse "knowledge" on things you know nothing about?
Do you deny Islamic terrorist attacks occurred in Europe and England?
I have answered your questions. You seem to think you have superior understanding of anything that is associated with a weapon and the views of others are not considered.

Do you deny Islamic terrorist attacks occurred in Europe and England?
I have answered your questions. You seem to think you have superior understanding of anything that is associated with a weapon and the views of others are not considered.
Of course they have? What's your point? I think you don't understand the definition of terrorism and why its used.

terrorism
/ˈtɛrərɪz(ə)m/
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims

Now everyone gets the first part "the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians" But they forget (or intentionally ignore) the last part "in the pursuit of political aims"

now what do you think those political aims might be?

Back