Lewis Brown

1. TheBigHitter_old
    Join:

TheBigHitter_old Guest

Apparently so. Plays for wests. Is a hooker. Kiwi. Bit of a talent apparently

2. Skinny_Ravs82
    Join:

Skinny_Ravs82 Guest

Source?

3. Jesbass_old
    Join:

Jesbass_old Guest

Does he need one, Skins? It's a rumour.

TBH, I can see this has been rumoured across the road at LU. Could be interesting if there are any legs to it. Cover for Fien, perhaps?

4. Skinny_Ravs82
    Join:

Skinny_Ravs82 Guest

Well it's only fair that there has to be something linked to it, rumors are dangerous little creatures that mislead everybody sometimes. I don't doubt most rumors turn out correct but when they are false...it waste a little time going around in circles?!

5. Skinny_Ravs82
    Join:

Skinny_Ravs82 Guest

And if indeed this rumor is flying in the Warriors section of LU, you'd be kindly to note I was banned from that area last year so don't ever know what is going on in that section.

6. Jesbass_old
    Join:

Jesbass_old Guest

I've changed the title. Hopefully that helps to make it clear that this is a rumour.

The only mention I can find for it is mentioned here: Link has been hidden. Please Register to view.

It was mentioned two day prior to the Fien news, so I think it must be as cover for him at a cheap price. A quality player, according to Tigers fans, and he'd be a cheap purchase.

7. blain91_old
    Join:

blain91_old Guest

rumours cant hurt you unless they arent called rumours.

i love rumours. let them fly i reckon!

8. raypower_old
    Join:

raypower_old Guest

They're especially dangerous when it's in relation to a bloke we've never heard of. There's caution and then there's open discussion. I can't see too many people getting upset if this proves to purely be conjecture.

9. Northern_Union
    Join:

Northern_Union Guest

Did that ugly, toothless, cow shagging nematode ozbash ban you Skinny?

10. playdaball_old
    Join:

playdaball_old Guest

who is this dude and where is he playing now?

11. Jesbass_old
    Join:

Jesbass_old Guest

At the Tigers, pdb, but I can't see him in the NRL or NYC team lists from recent weeks. It looks like he's yet to debut at first grade.

12. Iafeta_old
    Join:

Iafeta_old Guest

LOL he's posting a rumour about a rugby league player. He's not posting a rumour telling the Pentagon that Osama Bin Laden has a series of mass attacks coming to Time Square New York... settle mate, I don't think the rumour is as 'dangerous' as you may be thinking.

13. Jesbass_old
    Join:

Jesbass_old Guest

Lol. Gold! :lol1: (Simply clicking the 'thanks' button just didn't seem like it would do justice to your comment...)

14. PB_old
    Join:

PB_old Guest

Their reasoning was that you were insane.

I have no opinion on that.

15. sebastian_old
    Join:

sebastian_old Guest

I thought at 1st you meant Josh Lewis from the Titan's who doesn't have a club & can play 6/7/9. I think he'd come cheap & won the Titan's a few games last year. Also has a good boot on him. I'd like our club to have him.

16. Skinny_Ravs82
    Join:

Skinny_Ravs82 Guest

Josh is off to the Tigs

17. Skinny_Ravs82
    Join:

Skinny_Ravs82 Guest

Ah well what can you do? If people don't like me, do I care? They shouldn't have been so rude in the first place

18. PB_old
    Join:

PB_old Guest

While I realise that was rhetorical the answer is nothing, and no, respectively. Nor should you.

19. Esoj_old
    Join:

Esoj_old Guest

well interesting rumour. I guess it would be a cheap signing but is it really needed? I don't think so. we still have hohaia that could cover 9 and people have mentioned this kid prawely (sp?) from the under 20's that seems to be pretty good. good if it comes off but I'm not overly fussed if it doesn't come through.
    also nice job on getting banned skinny :D.

20. Kid-Dynamite_old
    Join:

Kid-Dynamite_old Guest

Yea, I'm not a big fan of players who haven't really made much of a name for themselves!

I mean signing players like say a Liam Foran is risky enough, but at least Foran has been heard of and has his name out there!

I mean, had anyone even heard of Lewis Brown until this thread?

I think the fact we've never heard of him, speaks volumes to the quality of player he his...no dis-respect to him!
    And I think it would be a waste of time and money signing him...IMO