Reaction score

TheBigHitter_old

Apparently so. Plays for wests. Is a hooker. Kiwi. Bit of a talent apparently

Reaction score

Skinny_Ravs82

Reaction score

Jesbass_old

Does he need one, Skins? It's a rumour.

TBH, I can see this has been rumoured across the road at LU. Could be interesting if there are any legs to it. Cover for Fien, perhaps?

Reaction score

Skinny_Ravs82

Well it's only fair that there has to be something linked to it, rumors are dangerous little creatures that mislead everybody sometimes. I don't doubt most rumors turn out correct but when they are false...it waste a little time going around in circles?!

Reaction score

Skinny_Ravs82

And if indeed this rumor is flying in the Warriors section of LU, you'd be kindly to note I was banned from that area last year so don't ever know what is going on in that section.

Reaction score

blain91_old

rumours cant hurt you unless they arent called rumours.

i love rumours. let them fly i reckon!

Reaction score

raypower_old

Well it's only fair that there has to be something linked to it, rumors are dangerous little creatures that mislead everybody sometimes. I don't doubt most rumors turn out correct but when they are false...it waste a little time going around in circles?!
They're especially dangerous when it's in relation to a bloke we've never heard of. There's caution and then there's open discussion. I can't see too many people getting upset if this proves to purely be conjecture.

Reaction score

Northern_Union

And if indeed this rumor is flying in the Warriors section of LU, you'd be kindly to note I was banned from that area last year so don't ever know what is going on in that section.
Did that ugly, toothless, cow shagging nematode ozbash ban you Skinny?

Reaction score

playdaball_old

who is this dude and where is he playing now?

Reaction score

Jesbass_old

At the Tigers, pdb, but I can't see him in the NRL or NYC team lists from recent weeks. It looks like he's yet to debut at first grade.

Reaction score

Iafeta_old

LOL he's posting a rumour about a rugby league player. He's not posting a rumour telling the Pentagon that Osama Bin Laden has a series of mass attacks coming to Time Square New York... settle mate, I don't think the rumour is as 'dangerous' as you may be thinking.

Reaction score

Jesbass_old

LOL he's posting a rumour about a rugby league player. He's not posting a rumour telling the Pentagon that Osama Bin Laden has a series of mass attacks coming to Time Square New York... settle mate, I don't think the rumour is as 'dangerous' as you may be thinking.
Lol. Gold! :lol1: (Simply clicking the 'thanks' button just didn't seem like it would do justice to your comment...)

Reaction score

PB_old

Their reasoning was that you were insane.

I have no opinion on that.

Reaction score

sebastian_old

I thought at 1st you meant Josh Lewis from the Titan's who doesn't have a club & can play 6/7/9. I think he'd come cheap & won the Titan's a few games last year. Also has a good boot on him. I'd like our club to have him.

Reaction score

Skinny_Ravs82

I thought at 1st you meant Josh Lewis from the Titan's who doesn't have a club & can play 6/7/9. I think he'd come cheap & won the Titan's a few games last year. Also has a good boot on him. I'd like our club to have him.
Josh is off to the Tigs

Reaction score

Skinny_Ravs82

Their reasoning was that you were insane.

I have no opinion on that.
Ah well what can you do? If people don't like me, do I care? They shouldn't have been so rude in the first place

Reaction score

Esoj_old

well interesting rumour. I guess it would be a cheap signing but is it really needed? I don't think so. we still have hohaia that could cover 9 and people have mentioned this kid prawely (sp?) from the under 20's that seems to be pretty good. good if it comes off but I'm not overly fussed if it doesn't come through.
also nice job on getting banned skinny :D.

Reaction score

Kid-Dynamite_old

Yea, I'm not a big fan of players who haven't really made much of a name for themselves!

I mean signing players like say a Liam Foran is risky enough, but at least Foran has been heard of and has his name out there!

I mean, had anyone even heard of Lewis Brown until this thread?

I think the fact we've never heard of him, speaks volumes to the quality of player he his...no dis-respect to him!
And I think it would be a waste of time and money signing him...IMO

Top Bottom