General Let's be honest

Reaction score

Uk Warriors fan

Warriors Bench Player
Reaction score
The consistency of the refereeing decisions is the biggest problem the NRL right now (along with consistency of the judiciary decisions).

It amazes me that there can be different rules and interpretations in refereeing decisions from game to game and week to week.
It doesn't matter so much what the rules are. As long at they are applied consistently, no one can complain.

It is completely ridiculous the amount of bias that occurs in the NRL.
100% correct. I couldn’t care if we get a sin bin against us, if next week the same thing happens & the guy from the other team goes off. Never happens though. Hard to look past the shocking calls against us but I’d like us to be a team that doesn’t give a shit about the referring. Hit them hard, run quick & win games.

Reaction score

Warriors4ever

Warriors Bench Player
Reaction score
It’s ok another statement from Anderson saying it was incorrect call will be enough to calm everyone Just like the eels game😱.

Reaction score
wizards rage

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
It’s ok another statement from Anderson saying it was incorrect call will be enough to calm everyone Just like the eels game😱.
Rumour was the team almost walked off during the Eels game. Greens comment show the teams sick of it.

I would support the team if they huddled under the posts and stopped play for a few minutes next time we get screwed.

An extended breathing circle. To calm the team down and make a point to the NRL. Take it next level.

If the NRL can’t sort out its referees despite repeated issues then they lose the right to complain if anything happens...

Last edited:
Reaction score

MXRecord

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
It wasn't even a penalty, he turned around, ran towards the ball and slowed down when he saw it was almost dead. The Manly player ran into him and did a good job of selling it.

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
Rumour was the team almost walked off during the Eels game.
I could understand that. Those referees pushed the boundaries and everybody with half a brain could see it. Anything to keep the Broncos in the eight.

Reaction score
Horriors2013

Horriors2013

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
100% correct. I couldn’t care if we get a sin bin against us, if next week the same thing happens & the guy from the other team goes off. Never happens though. Hard to look past the shocking calls against us but I’d like us to be a team that doesn’t give a shit about the referring. Hit them hard, run quick & win games.
That's what they've tried to be. But if they penalize us whenever they feel like it, then they control our destiny. They even try to find fault on our obvious tries.

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
That's what they've tried to be. But if they penalize us whenever they feel like it, then they control our destiny. They even try to find fault on our obvious tries.
To be fair, and although there is always bias, and always has been, that Brisbane game was clearly different. That is what really worries me and should worry the bookies as well.

Reaction score
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
Reaction score
To be fair, and although there is always bias, and always has been, that Brisbane game was clearly different. That is what really worries me and should worry the bookies as well.
DO the bookies really care though? At the end of the day they just adjust the rate against the warriors, knowing that the bias is there and that for the warriors to win they need to be 12 points ahead. Bookies can make omoney on a rigged game, as well as an honest game, they just have to know its rigged, and its becoming pretty obvious that there has been at least a STRONG bias against the warriors.

Reaction score
bruce

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Reaction score
DO the bookies really care though? At the end of the day they just adjust the rate against the warriors, knowing that the bias is there and that for the warriors to win they need to be 12 points ahead. Bookies can make omoney on a rigged game, as well as an honest game, they just have to know its rigged, and its becoming pretty obvious that there has been at least a STRONG bias against the warriors.
Maybe, but the Butcher has ALWAYS said never put money on the Warriors. The bookies like certainty. You never get that with the Warriors, bias or not.

Reaction score
Whiteknight

Whiteknight

1st Grade Fringe
Reaction score
i am surprised more is not made about how potentially games can be rigged or influenced in regards match fixing in league, only takes one or two small things in a game to change the result

Reaction score
tajhay

tajhay

Say NO to Kool Aid!
Reaction score
Maybe, but the Butcher has ALWAYS said never put money on the Warriors. The bookies like certainty. You never get that with the Warriors, bias or not.
How to make money off Warriors via sports betting:

If warriors are favs.
One unit on warriors to win 1-12
Two units on opponents to win 1-12

If opponents are favs.
2-3 units on opponents to win 13+
0-1 unit on warriors 1-12

Use the above and I pretty much guarantee you will be ahead over the long run.

Obviously some rejigging based on opponents and their attack/defence. Warriors very rarely win 13+ so take that out of the equation. Also when Warriors are favs, there is extremely good value on the opponents. Warriors present good value for upset, moreso in previous years than past few years. In short you gotta be a mug to put money on warriors to win, especially if they are favs. Bet without emotional attachment, else don't get into it.

Top Bottom