General And we start again...

Listen Cecil B DeMille, if Bruce ever got hold of these Turks he'd shoot every 10th one of them Roman Legion style until they hand over the data. They didn't muck around in his day.
How did you know that is exactly what I would do.

This place has always been an amazing space to visit, read, share thoughts, ponder etc. I appreciate Tahjay and the other admins over the years allowing me to come and go and learn from others about our amazing club. In a weird way this was perfect timing to refresh our minds and ideas although the amount of knowledge, history, blood sweat and tears that has been through this site is unprecedented and hopefully we can get it back without compromise 🤞. I have spent the majority of my adult life surfing the pages of this community and hope to continue to. I appreciate you all and great to see the positivity of members willing to sign up with in an instant, it truely is a credit to Tahjay. Thank you

Absolute filth the pricks that hack.
Commiserations tajhay tajhay gutting to lose all that history but something that hackers can’t break has been created through the community created here.
Let us know if we can do anything to help out

This place has always been an amazing space to visit, read, share thoughts, ponder etc. I appreciate Tahjay and the other admins over the years allowing me to come and go and learn from others about our amazing club. In a weird way this was perfect timing to refresh our minds and ideas although the amount of knowledge, history, blood sweat and tears that has been through this site is unprecedented and hopefully we can get it back without compromise 🤞. I have spent the majority of my adult life surfing the pages of this community and hope to continue to. I appreciate you all and great to see the positivity of members willing to sign up with in an instant, it truely is a credit to Tahjay. Thank you
Thank you for the kind words, but the credit goes to the community. A site is nothing without the people on there and to everyone who contribute by discussing, reacting etc. That has been a major part of the community over the past 20 years. And then theres people like mt.wellington mt.wellington who has put a lot of effort into creating content that we always thought would be server as a reminder of the past to the next generation. Unfortunately that has gone. But its ok, we will go on and be stronger together.

Hi admins. How bad a data breach is it? Do we need to change our passwords? Did they get all the user data?
They deleted the user data from what we can see. They may have copied the data before that , but note that your password etc have been encrypted. Your email address would have been exposed though. TBH not sure what they would do with that information - yeah they can sell it to a marketing agency to spam...but spam blockers are decent these days.

They deleted the user data from what we can see. They may have copied the data before that , but note that your password etc have been encrypted. Your email address would have been exposed though. TBH not sure what they would do with that information - yeah they can sell it to a marketing agency to spam...but spam blockers are decent these days.
OK thanks tajhay.. Sorry for your troubles...

Listen Cecil B DeMille, if Bruce ever got hold of these Turks he'd shoot every 10th one of them Roman Legion style until they hand over the data. They didn't muck around in his day.
Need to refer to it as the Ottoman Empire though. He’s been confused as to how those thanksgiving birds can work a computer

Genuinely sad about this. Lost a good deal of history from the Warriors blunder years. Some good chat some bad chat but always entertaining nonetheless. We can only go up from here. As long as I'm a warriors fan I'll always be lurking somewhere on here ready to give my 10c. If you love league and you love the warriors you're a friend of mine.

Also wondering this, are all html pages not cached and archived somewhere?
Yeah (i actually went there to get an image of the default avatar a while back)...however majority of what you see if dynamic content and not html(static). All the dynamic content was stored on the database.

Back