General Lego_man Relationship Issues

Lego_Man

Illuminatus
Mar 30, 2012
Ok...well looks like i'm going to have a lot of unreleased sexual energy over the next few months, so im willing to use that energy in whatever role the triumvirate have in mind for me.

Lego_Man

Illuminatus
Mar 30, 2012
In before Spence joke.

But seriously, hope everything is all good!

Cheers. She just didnt understand the time and weight of responsibility that comes with being a Warriors fan forum administrator. I tried to use the analogy that she was the Glen Fisiiahi, and had to be shuffled into whatever slots were free in the backline, but that didnt go down well.

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Mar 30, 2012
Auckland
Cheers. She just didnt understand the time and weight of responsibility that comes with being a Warriors fan forum administrator. I tried to use the analogy that she was the Glen Fisiiahi, and had to be shuffled into whatever slots were free in the backline, but that didnt go down well.

If she didn't understand that analogy then she's not worth it anyway.

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Mar 30, 2012
Auckland
She was probably put off by you wanting to shuffle around in the free slot of her backline.

And again, in that case - she probably wasn't worth it.

My ex (~3 years) started seeing someone new yesterday, was a bit weird. Although I'm 99% sure I'm better than him in bed, so meh.

From personal experience, there's no way he's better.

But yeah, can be a weird time bro. I remember when that happened to me. As a result, I've spent the next 7 years making sure it never happened again by breaking up with females well before a proper relationship has any real time to develop. So don't worry ;)

Lego_Man

Illuminatus
Mar 30, 2012
Im interested to know how that information came to your attention, unless he's a robot.

Anyway i'm starting to hate being called Legolas, expect the change to come soon.

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Mar 30, 2012
Auckland
Haha so this thread is titled 'Legolas Relationship Issues' and only contains members by the name ExitFien, Spence and ToiletDuck.

Ah I love this forum already.

ToiletDuck

Dr Faggot
Contributor
Mar 30, 2012
Auckland
TD, can you hook me up with the 48 year old friend of your flatmate for David Guetta?

She was only 43...

And on her period. Given we know the time-frame I'll check the calendar to make sure she won't be menstruating at the time of D Guetta.

Lego_Man

Illuminatus
Mar 30, 2012
This could actually work OK. Spence hooks us up with younger women, and we supply cougars.

Lord Gnome would be all over this.

Upcoming Match

Gold Coast Titans CBUS Super Stadium

Last Game

04 Jul

26 - 16
6.7 Total Avg Rating
7.1 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 30 ratings