General And we start again...

Man I hate pricks that do shit like this, get a life you basement dwelling slugs.
Thanks for getting it back up, l can only imagine how painful that must have been.

And since all our history has been deleted I just want to reiterate how much of a huge fan I have been of Jazz all these years and happy my faith wasn't misplaced......

🥴

What sort of evil is this? Who would hack the Warriors forum? I was just about to post about how actually awesome Matt Lodge was as a forward for roosters....As the replays are currently on Fox 502 before the Roosters rabbits game.....You admins didn't pay your bills? Haha jokes....This is a massive conspiracy theory who has done this evil..

So what happens to us that were contributors? From memory it was a recurring amount. Will that still go through as normal? This is not that important by the way as I realise you have bigger issues after what those window lickers did.

That sucks so much.
I appreciate all that you guys do to keep this up and running.
And thanks for getting it all going again

Found the culprit guys.
Exhibit A
View attachment 17
The image the hackers used is of Albert Baskiville (rugby) from 1907's. Interesting to me is if you search NZ rugby, the image doesn't appear, but 1907-08 tour of Aussie and GB is where you find it. From Turkey why would you go that far to get that image? Gallipoli didn't happen till another 8 years yet all three countries were involved.

Unless the admin password was Baskiville. Cheeky pricks

Last edited:
They dont have access to your membership payments or details (just like the site doesnt). Thats all handled via API calls to paypal.

That said i will cancel all subscriptions and refund all active ones when i get a chance. The site will operate ad free for a while whilst i try to get higher priority stuff sorted out.
Don't bother about refunding mine...just don't ban me for ten years ;) 🤣

Back