NRL NRL Draw 2024

Warriors first five rounds​

1. Sharks (H)
  2. Storm (A)
  3. Raiders (H)
  4. Knights (H)
  5. Rabbitohs (A)
Difficulty rating 8
So 5 top 8 teams to start.... Oh well gotta play them all sooner or later.

If those first five games is correct (including Storm away in Round 2), then that means a different ANZAC team and venue...
Yeah Melbourne push for the Home game on ANZAC and don’t seem to want to share so we won’t be playing them if we get the rumoured home ANZAC game this year

Titans at Mount Smart for ANZAC, I’ll put the house I’ll never afford to own on it lol

Already had the 2015 one against em and there is an argument to be had that they are our biggest rivalry at the moment.

We also contest the Zae Wallace Shield with them, like the Michael Moore trophy v Storm and the ANZAC Cup for Dragons v Roosters.

On the other side, I feel like the Raiders will get the Melbourne matchup

I’m a die hard day one warriors fan from Christchurch. I was perfectly happy with the country’s second largest city not getting warriors home games when they were called the Auckland Warriors.

But it’s honestly ridiculous it’s taken this long for the NZ Warriors to bring a home game to NZ’s second largest city. About bloody time!

Glad it’s finally happening

George confirmed as part of the partnership, the Warriors would only play their home games at their Mt Smart Stadium base in Auckland and in Christchurch over the next three years. This past season, the side travelled to Wellington, Napier, and Hamilton for a game. Hamilton was a Wests Tigers home game, though.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/...-match-in-christchurch-for-next-three-seasons

Interesting.. hopefully some other teams are bringing games to Hamilton and Wellington over the next few years

The 3 home games in the first 5 rounds should be great.

The weather should still be decent as we come out of summer. Presuming we have one this year.:rolleyes:

Also with the high we finished last year instead of building up to the big crowds they should hit the ground running. Get some wins and belt out the team song.

Seems like a great way to start the season.

How salty of Melbourne not to play ball with the Warriors hosting a Anzac game vs them...
Certainly drops my opinion of Melbourne that they’re not willing to share, kinda ironic considering it’s the ANZAC game

all due respect to chch, they get a good crowd and i've been to lots of those games down there, but why take a game the next 2 years to that tin pot scaffolding stadium, 2023 wahs fever means they could sell out the cake tin or forsyth barr if they are played early in the season - the city must be tipping in something for them

George confirmed as part of the partnership, the Warriors would only play their home games at their Mt Smart Stadium base in Auckland and in Christchurch over the next three years. This past season, the side travelled to Wellington, Napier, and Hamilton for a game. Hamilton was a Wests Tigers home game, though.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/sport/league/...-match-in-christchurch-for-next-three-seasons

Interesting.. hopefully some other teams are bringing games to Hamilton and Wellington over the next few years
Fair enough. When they played at Napier there seemed to be some kind of athletics event on, with high hurdles and sprints all over the show.

Back