Same team list

• Yes

Votes: 94 91.3%
  • No - need changes

Votes: 9 8.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So for me Broncos are definitely the favourites but I am sure the team will put us in a position to at least compete and give us a chance. Then it is down to those certain moments, who can capitalise on key plays, who makes the less errors under pressure.

Im hoping we can ambush them in the first 20 as they are coming off a bye week and might start slow. But in saying that the Broncos have a lot of strike power across the park so we will have to be switched on from minute 0.

Really looking forward to watching the forward battle, AFB will grow even more coming up against Haas. Watching the Broncs play against the Storm they really beat them up in the middle and strangled them. The experience against the Panthers will at least give the boys some idea of the intensity that is required, and it was also pleasing to hear Websters comments about us having to dial it down a bit so we make good decisions, using the energy in areas that make sense.

Some random thoughts, but I am super excited to watch the game and to see how we go against a top 2 team.

Up the Wahs!!!

This post is for anyone over 45 years old
Which is 50 percent of the forum
The game is at 9:50pm and goes to midnight
I plan on checking the game day thread in the morning and then taking an old man nap from 2pm to 5pm so I am awake for the match as I always fall asleep during the late night match

Just a tip

I have enough trouble with the Aus start time of 750 pm

I cant go to the game as I wouldn’t get home till near midnight Aus time and driving at night at that time is off the menu now
I hear you brother I am so old that I have medication to take with my dinner. It makes me sleepy so I may defer taking my pills until after the match !!!! Lol lol hahaha

This post is for anyone over 45 years old
Which is 50 percent of the forum
The game is at 9:50pm and goes to midnight
I plan on checking the game day thread in the morning and then taking an old man nap from 2pm to 5pm so I am awake for the match as I always fall asleep during the late night match

Just a tip
Living in Aus our latest game is normally 4pm for me which mean beers at lunch. If I start at midday this week I am in a world of trouble

Don't worry boys, It is inevitable!
InShot_20230917_175256537.jpg

Don”t know but some tactics I observed us use last night I won’t be posting on the forum in case a broncos coaching staff analyst reads the internet for intelligence
You don't think the Broncos coaching staff are analyzing last night's game as we type

They will be all over it.
Webster and his guys will be going through previous Broncos games also.
Part of the system.

I think maybe you guys are just getting a little carried away really. Our websites have an extremely long relationship over over 20 years of mutual respect for each other.

Where you guys are reading arrogance, sure, there's a certain arrogance about being confident in your team's ability over their opposition, but the outrage here from some members is just a little silly. That's not to say we don't have our portkchops out there trolling, but deadset, have a little fun guys.

Tell Broncos fans what my mate back home in the Naki told me when I told him the Broncos were going to flog yas. "Get fucked, you're going down".

No one here had any issue with Newcastles thread because they didn't carry on like Asses 😙

Brisbane will target berry & DWZ wing. Can see Walsh scoring two tries
That is true. But think what we just did to Newcastle and ask yourself if there is any space for confidence that since we keep exceeding expectations, why not this week too. Brisbane have my respect but in no way do I think we should fear them. We have a killer team with SJ in it in his current form. So let's go again and put our best efforts on the paddock this week

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back