• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish the old forum was available so we can all see who called for resting players and now complain about the performance - guys you can’t have it both ways

I was for resting players and also expected us to get towelled today - doesn’t mean I’m not gonna be pissed when it happens..

I have zero problems putting my hand up for anything 🙄

Yes losing is never great.

If we were to pull of a miracle and win this thing I don't think it would be off the back of a long winning streak. We were on a 7 game run.

You learn more off a loss. Also a good chance to wake the guys up a bit. Hopefully we get close to the form around the run we had in the Dolphins, Raiders, Dragons games. The points would be tough to emulate. More the resiliency and coming home strong in the second half.

Not too many positives there for me. I thought TMM looked slow on defence and took the wrong options a few times in ace position. Hopefully he better for the run.

WAY too many times we let them offload the ball, and hung back on attackers running sideways (Nikorima, tackle the fucker). I thought Volkman, Sironen and Niuokre were disappointing. Way too many penalties and dropped balls, which isn't unusual the last month.

I don't think it changes much for next week, looks like Penrith which is going to be tough.

Not too many positives there for me. I thought TMM looked slow on defence and took the wrong options a few times in ace position. Hopefully he better for the run.

WAY too many times we let them offload the ball, and hung back on attackers running sideways (Nikorima, tackle the fucker). I thought Volkman, Sironen and Niuokre were disappointing. Way too many penalties and dropped balls, which isn't unusual the last month.

I don't think it changes much for next week, looks like Penrith which is going to be tough.
Very worried about how Penrith are going right now. I think I'm having a crisis of faith.

I was for resting players and also expected us to get towelled today - doesn’t mean I’m not gonna be pissed when it happens..

I have zero problems putting my hand up for anything 🙄
Hands up if you are volunteering for gimp duty, sorry but we haven't had time to clean it after the last blokes turn.

Was impressed with Going tonight. He could take Sironens role on the bench in ‘24, coming in on the edge, filling in at hooker when needed.

At this stage I think Chanel is going to remain a five eighth, and fight it out with Metcalf for the back up spot (and win), rather than be groomed into a Walker-type
CHT hasn't played for a year.

It was a great season. We should be better next year with RTS and CHT in centres and Kosi on other wing. This year we hit our peak around when we thrashed Cronulla. Proud of our consistency. But can't see us winning a finals game. Our attack is limited. That's my brutally honest appraisal.
CHT is depth signing. We have better options at centre next year. We wont beat Penrith but i reckon we will win our second chance play off game at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back