General Last Round Of The Year?

edd

edd

It's shaping up to be an epic last round of footy for us Warriors fans...

The tigers and Cowboys are both saying good by to star players, and after last weekends first half against the bunnies the Tigers have to believe they can still play...

https://www.3news.co.nz/Emotions-hi...l-NRL/tabid/415/articleID/311833/Default.aspx

The desperate Eels are coming off a win and play an up and down Knights team in a game that could turn their form for next year, while the injury ravaged Titans face an ego bruised Storm at home...

But none of that's gonna matter unless we can get up and beat a team that's so far out of form we might fall asleep and lose in the last 10 min...

So it's not quite over yet. One more weekend of pain and suffering, or an ass kicking, smash our way into the 8?

Reactions: 1 users
Sup42

Sup42

I read some of the dragons threads recently and then watched the Dragons Eels game to see how accurate or off the mark they were.

The Dragons are in terrible disarray , the main complaint being Coach Steve Prices selections.

Safe picks all year in the hope of staving off losing his job week by week , kinda reminds me of the position Eliot was in early this year when he had an out of form Mannering , Mateo , Locke , and there were others of a high up the food chain ilk that kept getting picked even though they were terrible.

We should by all accounts take the Dragons while they are hurting and pay them back for some eighteen years of making us their bitches.

I don't care to think about finals , just smash these Punks silly and make the finalists shudder with sighs of relief till this time next year when we will be in the eight for the season friends.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users