Votes: 14 24.1%

Votes: 28 48.3%

• Total voters

matiunz

All Out!
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Maybe Sharks and think we might get an upset over one of the others (possibly through resting players for finals)

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
Maybe Sharks and think we might get an upset over one of the others (possibly through resting players for finals)
39-24 win against Rabbits tonight.

They’re at home against us.

Looked hungry.

Moylan, Gallen, Fafita, Dugan.. all their big guns back....

It’s tight at the top though. The only team that would “rest” players would be the Storm.

Reactions: Defence and OMG

wrighty

I dream of the blackcaps winning the world cup
Contributor
Mar 17, 2018
Well I looked at the table. Somehow we are mathematically alive if we win all 5 and results of other games go our way, as in many other games have to go our way.

I could see us losing the next two without a hooker, maybe one from 5?

HoRneT041

1st Grade Fringe
Dec 4, 2018
Rabbits are probably our best shot at a win or a close game

Every other game I reckon we gonna get whopped...
The bunnies have looked flat most of the year and probably would have dropped out of the top 4 if cook wasn't so godamn dynamic

watching the sharks i think i cringe each time SJ runs to the line with another try assist considering we've barely spent any of that sweet change!

Chooks and Manly will bend us over with NO LUBE and make us pay their dry cleaning bill for wasting their time!

Canberra's already been there, but this time will at least have the decency to 'shut the curtains' by the end (season)

Last edited:

defensivebomb

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 29, 2018
If we play like we did against the eels, we could win 2 or 3.

If we play like I expect, we will win none.

The frustrating thing is - when I do my weekly picks, there are always an two or three upsets. Unfortunately, the warriors never seem to be one of those teams that gets an upset win.

So my bet is 5 losses

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
We’re certainties for a bottom 4 finish - have been all season unfortunately
Looks like you are right. I think most people thought 9-12 and hoped we could sneak into the top 8 through the mental toughness we built last year. This year after SJ departed and while sitting on so much cap, was about building on our culture from last year, develop our players and then recruit strongly for 2020 and pushing on from there.

Unfortunately we haven’t built/ developed well enough and the recruit aren’t coming yet. Sad looking forward to 2020 now.

Run_it_str8

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 1, 2016
Well I looked at the table. Somehow we are mathematically alive if we win all 5 and results of other games go our way, as in many other games have to go our way.

I could see us losing the next two without a hooker, maybe one from 5?
Yes we are often mathematical chances to advance.
Wow our effort was shit against Cambra

Reactions: blue bells

PNG Kiwi

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 11, 2016
No real chance of another win,could be more towel kicking could replace the half time entertainment.

If we catch a team on an off day might snag a win but highly unlikely, against these top teams we will be facing.

Tragic

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 27, 2016
Kumeu
What in 2020 is there to look forward to? what will change other than Kearney’s FOURTH year with the team????
Year 4, this is where it all starts to happen, the Process has become muscle memory, Corvo's supermen appear, megamind the mastercoach unleashes his masterplan and leads us to NRL glory.
or maybe SK flops we have a mid year coach swap and start the rebuild.

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015
It
The only positive for Blair is that his lack of achieving anything on the field doesn’t negatively impact the rest of his teammates so much. Green slows the entire attack, so many of our problems stem from him, he’s so ordinary that words fail me.
It does if it means someone else has to pick up the shortfall

Maybe that’s why Papalii looks so flat and drained these days... kid needs a break

Run_it_str8

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 1, 2016
The only positive for Blair is that his lack of achieving anything on the field doesn’t negatively impact the rest of his teammates so much. Green slows the entire attack, so many of our problems stem from him, he’s so ordinary that words fail me.
Wow i thought so many of our problems stem from the fuck all effort we give even in the very first set of a game. You know the im fit beyond ridiculousness but i just don't feel like putting in like Roger does. He's such a hero. I think i just can't be fucked....attitude.

But yeah i get how Green is old and slow. But even he would create magic behind a (fuck I'm saying this clichè again) "dominant pack".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Upcoming Match

Canberra Raiders GIO Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

20 Sep

5.7 Total Avg Rating
5.1 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings