General Lance Hohaia

bigstuboy_old

whats gunna happen to lance when he comes back from injury will he still get a spot on the bench or will he have to wait till someone gets injured .

JonB_old

I think he should be in the team, move Jones to 7 and Fein to miss out, Lance should is a part of our future and is to dynamic not to have on the team IMO.

Its great having Fein outside of the 17 cos he can cover so many positions, 6,7,9,14 and he is a class act, I don't see him getting stropy about it as it is his last season here.

jahc_old

Maybe by the time Hohaia is fit, Stacey will have the match fitness to play a whole game.

Spence_old

If he was available tomorrow, Henderson would have to miss out. As the man said himself, Stacey can't play 80 mins yet. I guess it will be out of Fien/Henderson, depending who is in better form.

jahc_old

If he was available tomorrow, Henderson would have to miss out. As the man said himself, Stacey can't play 80 mins yet. I guess it will be out of Fien/Henderson, depending who is in better form.
If Stacey can eventually play at least 95% of the game, we could field our killer hooking combination of Henderson/Hohaia.

sebastian_old

If Stacey is not 80 min fit...Hendo Misses out.

7. Fien

9. Hohaia

14. Jones

If Stacey is 80 min. fit...Fien misses out.

7. Jones

9. Hendo

14. Lance

MiXmasterreece_old

Moon will move to the 2nd row for a while. He could also fill in at centre if something happens to Tate or Ropati.

Things have a funny way of working themselves out.

So Fein may land up in 6, Jones 7, Hendo and Lancer sharing hooking.

Spence_old

I don't see the point in moving Moon around. He has shown he is a decent prospect for 6 in his first 5 games for the Warriors. He has shown is not a prospect for the future in the centres, at the Broncos. That's how I see it anyway.

Warrioraholic_old

Hohia to the 2nd row to cover for Matulino lol bet Lance would give his all too

bigstuboy_old

i think if we keep hohaia ans jones on the bench this year would be a way to go bring them on at the end of each half when the players are getting tired and let them do there magic

Spence_old

I thought about that, but that would mean either leaving Matulino out, or having Lillyman play prop for 30mins.

Spence_old

I think we need the consistancy of McKinnon at the back to be title contenders over the whole season. Maybe I'm just biased cause I love him lol.

KeepingTheFaith_old

If Moon continues his form then he's not going anywhere, and it would be a crazy decision to leave Henderson out, I can't even start with what's wrong with that idea.

A lot will depend on whether or not Jones can play for 80 minutes, but I imagine they'll find a place for Hohaia somewhere.

LordGnome_old

Jones to prop, Price to fullback, McKinnon to wing, Vatuavei to stand-off, moon to Second row, Mannering to scrum half.

DanKokoro_old

Replace Mckinnon?

no way dude.. He's by far our best FB. Stronger, faster, and better under the highball than lance.

But yeah its a super tough decision. We'll just have to wait to see if Stacey continues to play well. Even if he does ofcourse there's still the question of fitness. Personally i can't see him getting 80mins fit anytime soon.

In my mind, when lance returns it's either fien or jones. So until Stacey is 80minutes fit i can see him missing out.. It's kind of a catch22 tho cause he won't get more match fitness if he's not in the squad..

Not trying to make small of what jones did last weekend but it wasn't enough to solidify his place in the squad for the rest of the season.
So in conclusion.. We have to wait and see what happens. The NRL has a habit of saving coaches from having to make difficult selection decisions.

Spence_old

no way dude.. He's by far our best FB. Stronger, faster, and better under the highball than lance.

But yeah its a super tough decision. We'll just have to wait to see if Stacey continues to play well. Even if he does ofcourse there's still the question of fitness. Personally i can't see him getting 80mins fit anytime soon.

In my mind, when lance returns it's either fien or jones. So until Stacey is 80minutes fit i can see him missing out.. It's kind of a catch22 tho cause he won't get more match fitness if he's not in the squad..

Not trying to make small of what jones did last weekend but it wasn't enough to solidify his place in the squad for the rest of the season.
So in conclusion.. We have to wait and see what happens. The NRL has a habit of saving coaches from having to make difficult selection decisions.

He would get fitter in the Vulcans.