Jan 26, 2014
On the Indian Chinese border a fight broke out between Indian an Chinese troops
No shots were fired but but battons an rocks were used
Indian tv said 20 Indian casualties
An are calling for China to release their figures
So they can declare a winner of this skirmash

I think Dana white should organize something for us
I'd pay to watch .
Death match 2020 maybe we could get in talks an send a team over .

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
There was a punch up a few weeks ago, before this brawl with Iron Bars killed 20 Indians.

China are pushing over the line.

Hopefully it ends there. A war between those two would bring the rest of the world into the conflict.

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
China just claimed 43 casualties

I'd say round one to India .

I'm really interested in why they are not using guns .
Some weird shit .I mean if you are going to kill may as well be efficient
I'd still like to watch the video.
Pay for veiw

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
China just claimed 43 casualties

I'd say round one to India .

I'm really interested in why they are not using guns .
Some weird shit .I mean if you are going to kill may as well be efficient
I'd still like to watch the video.
Pay for veiw
They're basically confronting each other every other day and having verbal in that area "you crossed the River" that kinda shit.

They're not shooting each other on Orders from the very top to avoid armed conflict. But clearly they have decided to kill each other as you say...and where there is a will there is a way.

It will be interesting to see how India behave once their Nuclear Submarine fleet is finished. They have a hundred plus other Nukes anyway, but that sub fleet as you see with the UK is very threatening, launch unseen from anywhere....and countries with that type of capability don't back off...A fully outfitted Sub Fleet could hit all of Chinas cities.

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
There was a punch up a few weeks ago, before this brawl with Iron Bars killed 20 Indians.

China are pushing over the line.

Hopefully it ends there. A war between those two would bring the rest of the world into the conflict.

We are in a proxy world war if you look at world events
There are 8 aircraft carriers being finished being built in 2022
According to Jane's defence weekly
An 1 supercarrior , America
They belong to Turkey ,England ,France , India ,Russia,China

This is very reminiscent of what happened before WW2

Economically some huge moves are being made
Saudi has had their us Petro dollars cut
Which has led to a oil price war between them an Russia
America has moved their manufacturing base back home
This is why Europe an China are angry as USA was the world's largest
Consumer of goods .
Plus heaps more going on .

Reactions: Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
We are in a proxy world war if you look at world events
There are 8 aircraft carriers being finished being built in 2022
According to Jane's defence weekly
An 1 supercarrior , America
They belong to Turkey ,England ,France , India ,Russia,China

This is very reminiscent of what happened before WW2

Economically some huge moves are being made
Saudi has had their us Petro dollars cut
Which has led to a oil price war between them an Russia
America has moved their manufacturing base back home
This is why Europe an China are angry as USA was the world's largest
Consumer of goods .
Plus heaps more going on .
Yeah the cold wars back on in full swing that's for sure.

US elections will be the tipping point.

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
They're basically confronting each other every other day and having verbal in that area "you crossed the River" that kinda shit.

They're not shooting each other on Orders from the very top to avoid armed conflict. But clearly they have decided to kill each other as you say...and where there is a will there is a way.

It will be interesting to see how India behave once their Nuclear Submarine fleet is finished. They have a hundred plus other Nukes anyway, but that sub fleet as you see with the UK is very threatening, launch unseen from anywhere....and countries with that type of capability don't back off...A fully outfitted Sub Fleet could hit all of Chinas cities.
Both sides can nuke each other with short range missiles
It still takes a long time to prepare an army for war .
Might be a good time to invest in NZ rocket company.

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
Yeah the cold wars back on in full swing that's for sure.

US elections will be the tipping point.
It makes no difference .
This is business ..There is a economic bubble to burst
An war is the answer historically.
But it won't kick off for a couple of years yet .I'm predicting
But this year has been more than a little surprising so I could be wrong

Hardyman's Yugo

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 2, 2017
Lancashire, England
that sub fleet as you see with the UK is very threatening, launch unseen from anywhere....and countries with that type of capability don't back off...A fully outfitted Sub Fleet could hit all of Chinas cities.
Most of the UK subs are built in the yards at rugby league town Barrow. I sometimes think it’s the only reason Barrow is there, but of a dump at the end of a peninsular basically

Many a former top RL player worked at what was Vickers yard

New sub here

https://www.nwemail.co.uk/news/18361602.fourth-astute-class-submarine-aduacious-leaves-barrow/

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
It makes no difference .
This is business ..There is a economic bubble to burst
An war is the answer historically.
But it won't kick off for a couple of years yet .I'm predicting
But this year has been more than a little surprising so I could be wrong
With the US, they are currently seen as unstable in an unstable world. I think if Trump stays on, that stability the US brought in the past at the UN etc will have completely vaporized and the psychopaths running the the other sinister Govts....will thrive in a power Vacuum. That's just my thoughts from a psych 101 view of power vacuums.

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
With the US, they are currently seen as unstable in an unstable world. I think if Trump stays on, that stability the US brought in the past at the UN etc will have completely vaporized and the psychopaths running the the other sinister Govts....will thrive in a power Vacuum. That's just my thoughts from a psych 101 view of power vacuums.
I know trump seems like a bit of a worry
But the system is set up to be robust

A guy Peter Zeihan does geo political syminars for business an military
But he explains it real well .kind of entertaining to listen to aswell
But if you got a spare hour .
He's totally non political so it's solid info .
But he explains how the system works an how we had peace
An trade since WW2
But no one's predicted this year .

wizards rage

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
Has that long term stability allowed problems to be unaddressed? Have global issues been ignored in the name of stability?

Reactions: Off The Bench

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
May 19, 2012
Brisbane Queensland Australia
And then you have China involved in this. maybe china wanting to be the super power???

Taiwan warns off intruding Chinese aircraft for fourth time in nine days

TAIPEI (Reuters) - Taiwan jets on Wednesday again had to warn off Chinese air force aircraft that approached the island, Taiwan’s military said, the fourth such encounter in nine days as China steps up its activity near the Chinese-claimed island.
The Chinese J-10, a fighter plane, and Y-8, a propeller aircraft often used for surveillance missions, entered Taiwan’s air defence identification zone around midday (0400GMT) to the southwest of the island, Taiwan’s air force said.
Patrolling Taiwanese fighters gave a verbal warning to the Chinese aircraft to leave, whereupon they “immediately left” the air defence identification zone, the air force said in a brief statement.
“At present the situation is normal,” it added, without giving further details.

Since June 9, China’s air force has flown at least three other similar missions, and were each time chased off by Taiwanese jets, according to Taiwan’s military.
Taiwan has complained that China, which claims the democratic island as its own, has stepped up military activities in recent months, menacing Taiwan even as the world deals with the coronavirus pandemic.
China has not commented publicly on the recent Chinese air force activity near Taiwan. Beijing routinely says such exercises are nothing unusual and are designed to show the country’s determination to defend its sovereignty.

China has never renounced the use of force to bring Taiwan under its control. One of China’s most senior generals last month said China would attack if there was no other way of stopping Taiwan becoming independent.
China is deeply suspicious of Taiwanese President Tsai Ing-wen, whom it accuses of being a separatist intent on declaring formal independence. Tsai says Taiwan is already an independent country called the Republic of China, its official name.