TheCool

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 18, 2013
You all forget he is by far the worst defender in our team. The amount of shirt grabs, bump offs and holes he’s left eyes wide shut, I’d go as far as saying the worst defender in the nrl both mentally and physically….

He is every attacking team’s wet dream…..

The sooner he’s gone the better. His entitled attitude stinks up the place…
Definately most shirt grabs per game in the comp

Toookey

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2021
You all forget he is by far the worst defender in our team. The amount of shirt grabs, bump offs and holes he’s left eyes wide shut, I’d go as far as saying the worst defender in the nrl both mentally and physically….

He is every attacking team’s wet dream…..

The sooner he’s gone the better. His entitled attitude stinks up the place…

I’m not a big fan of Kodi, but absolutely if he can get his head right, in contract season, with a lot on the line re next few years, then he’s easily our best option in the halves (unless we sign someone better before the start of nek year).

Stats show he was our best attacking half this year, and even when his hearts not in it, he still isn’t even as bad in D as what you’re saying.

NRL stats have him at 39th most missed tackles, 13 halves in front of him. About 30th for ineffectual tackles.

Again, stats wise with line break or try causes - Warriors wise he isn’t even the worst back. I didn’t bother looking at the forwards.

So, even though he was shit this year with f all effort, he still wasn’t THAT bad. IF, and it’s a big if, he has his head on straight next year he’ll carve up. If not, chuck him in reserve grade and f*ck him off at the end of the year

Barty

1st Grade Fringe
Sep 29, 2020
I’m not a big fan of Kodi, but absolutely if he can get his head right, in contract season, with a lot on the line re next few years, then he’s easily our best option in the halves (unless we sign someone better before the start of nek year).

Stats show he was our best attacking half this year, and even when his hearts not in it, he still isn’t even as bad in D as what you’re saying.

NRL stats have him at 39th most missed tackles, 13 halves in front of him. About 30th for ineffectual tackles.

Again, stats wise with line break or try causes - Warriors wise he isn’t even the worst back. I didn’t bother looking at the forwards.

So, even though he was shit this year with f all effort, he still wasn’t THAT bad. IF, and it’s a big if, he has his head on straight next year he’ll carve up. If not, chuck him in reserve grade and f*ck him off at the end of the year
I think his D is absolute shit. I understand if he misses tackles because he's trying - but he's not and he plays like he doesn't give a stuff. He's had plenty of time and chances to get his head right.

Toookey

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2021
I think his D is absolute shit. I understand if he misses tackles because he's trying - but he's not and he plays like he doesn't give a stuff. He's had plenty of time and chances to get his head right.
Yeah I agree. I think his d is shit, but I’m saying it’s not ‘worst in the comp’ bad. It’s attitude, and if next year he needs a good attitude to take care of his foreseeable, I’m rooting for him.
If Kodis switched on and things click next year we could go pretty great

BeastMode

Warriors 1st Grader
Mar 7, 2015

You’re really no fun when you go all fact checking and statistical…

wizards rage

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 18, 2016
Tauranga
If Kodis switched on and things click next year we could go pretty great
Excitements building… you convinced me. Our teams a bunch of under rated superstars that just need some luck!

The best preseason ever coming up and I think we will be amongst the premiership contenders 😍

I’m ‘All in’ for 2022!

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
Excitements building… you convinced me. Our teams a bunch of under rated superstars that just need some luck!

The best preseason ever coming up and I think we will be amongst the premiership contenders 😍

I’m ‘All in’ for 2022!
I hear they have hired a guy with experience in making man-made sand dunes. So they can make some in the hotel car park.
Ratuva is keen to stamp his authority as the Sand-Man again. General rivalry and banter has going on for Weeks with Ed Kosi hoping to take him down. (Joke)

1j7a0279.jpg

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012

i'd have to say even if he absolutely kills it next year i wouldnt like to see the warriors offer him another contract.
The type of disinterest that he has shown this year is infectious unless rooted out.

Toookey

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2021
i'd have to say even if he absolutely kills it next year i wouldnt like to see the warriors offer him another contract.
The type of disinterest that he has shown this year is infectious unless rooted out.
Agree 100%
Short of Kodi being next years Daly M, we don’t go anywhere near him.
However for the sake of building something and giving the newbies valuable finals experience moving into 2023 and 2024, I’m hopeful that he kills it next year and helps us deep into finals

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
Feb 3, 2014
Auckland
Agree 100%
Short of Kodi being next years Daly M, we don’t go anywhere near him.
However for the sake of building something and giving the newbies valuable finals experience moving into 2023 and 2024, I’m hopeful that he kills it next year and helps us deep into finals
deep into finals

FMD you have set the bar very low!

Toookey

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2021
deep into finals

FMD you have set the bar very low!
Lol, deep into finals is very low? 1 game away from the grand final is not good enough for you?
I think you have seriously unrealistic expectations if you think we’re getting further than that next year 😂

Dixpat

All in the Brown stuff!
Contributor
Feb 3, 2014
Auckland
Lol, deep into finals is very low? 1 game away from the grand final is not good enough for you?
I think you have seriously unrealistic expectations if you think we’re getting further than that next year 😂
No it’s not good enough

Ive been a member since day dot so my expectations aren’t unrealistic

What is unrealistic is thinking that Kodi can even get us into the finals based on this year’s performance

Toookey

1st Grade Fringe
May 3, 2021
No it’s not good enough

Ive been a member since day dot so my expectations aren’t unrealistic

What is unrealistic is thinking that Kodi can even get us into the finals based on this year’s performance
You’re talking out of your bum bum buddy. I said I’m hopeful that a motivated Kodi will play better next year and help us get further than we did this year - I’ve hardly made the prediction of the year, I’ve not even predicted anything lol.

If you say that the prelims is setting the bar too low then your expectations are laughably unrealistic. Go chuck some of your hard earned on us making the final next year, I’m sure you’ll get great odds 😂😂

Wrighty

1st Grade Fringe
May 26, 2021
You’re talking out of your bum bum buddy. I said I’m hopeful that a motivated Kodi will play better next year and help us get further than we did this year - I’ve hardly made the prediction of the year, I’ve not even predicted anything lol.

If you say that the prelims is setting the bar too low then your expectations are laughably unrealistic. Go chuck some of your hard earned on us making the final next year, I’m sure you’ll get great odds 😂😂
It is imperative to everything that is good and holy that Kodi gets cut from our roster in the next 7 days
Rainbows will appear
Leprechauns will do dances
Unicorns will say don’t forget me

all manner of good things will happen for this team if he is let go like fusitua was

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings