• Knights Ransom!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
May 8, 2012
Retro round we should have brought back Stacey, Webb, Campion, Wiki, Fa afili, Price, Meli, Ngamu, Hohaia, Cleary to join S Mannering to give it a shake

Really you would keep Mannering?
10 minutes to go and he lets through a simple tackle that takes away all the pressure and guarantees a result for the Knights. IMO he can walk with the rest.

kurgal

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 18, 2013
I hope this isn't a close game and either the warriors or knights just win. I want the knights to smash us so people realise how horrid we truly are

Yep :)

gREVUS

Contributor
May 8, 2012
Man I'm backing SK after the post match interview. He pretty much called it. The players have a sulk and simply dont put in. Questioned on the U20 and he said the same thing, Club has been rotting for years now, and the only way to fix it is to cut it out.
damn i want to see that post match interview. A little honesty could make me smile for a change

Raw Power

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 30, 2016
Brisbane
Really you would keep Mannering?
10 minutes to go and he lets through a simple tackle that takes away all the pressure and guarantees a result for the Knights. IMO he can walk with the rest.

Mannering is the main part of the reason why the result wasn't guaranteed after 10 minutes of play

gREVUS

Contributor
May 8, 2012
Mannering is the main part of the reason why the result wasn't guaranteed after 10 minutes of play
Dont care. Hes been there when the warriors have been at their worst. If hes not part of the problem, then hes never been part of the solution. Right now i believe they need a total broom. Shaun Johnson, Mannering, Luke no one is safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings