• Warriors 12-

• Warriors JANFIN Special by 6

• DRAW

• Knights 12-

• Knights Ransom!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mata'utia's will rip us over the park (either of them), look at their back line! Ayshford will be shitting himself, mind you could he be more invisible? I laughed when I saw the headline 'Foran and commitment' all in the same sentence, there is the problem players coming out and spouting Shit and lies.
I am Nostradamus

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Good luck to the Dogs with Foran next year. His stay with us has been a complete waste of space.
Professionalism and culture he is not.
Thing about Foran is he has to be playing alongside a particular type of half to thrive.

Shaun Johnson
DCE
Norman

Not really a leading half IMO..and he's shown that. Won't do Much at the Dogs IMO the only other team just as shit as us right now.

Thing about Foran is he has to be playing alongside a particular type of half to thrive.

Shaun Johnson
DCE
Norman

Not really a leading half IMO..and he's shown that. Won't do Much at the Dogs IMO the only other team just as shit as us right now.
Foz spoke of commitment? what the fuck is he on about? Where is Doyle??? so quiet! he better quit like he promised!!

Shaun Johnson
DCE
Norman

Yes your right and that other half is someone who is is very good to cover for his lame ass.

Reactions: 1 user
I am sure my replica Jersey says Warrior's on it. I might see if I can get a refund for false advertising

• Haha
All these fuckwits on here going on about the coach, do you not get it after 6 years of shit that it's not the coach, it's the bro culture, zero heart, can't roll the sleeves up and get into the grind, just a loser attitude, once it gets too tough the bottom lip drops and they throw in the towel like the losers they are.
Management is also another huge factor, recruitment is a disgrace, when you have clowns like James Bell and Ligi Sao in first grade you are in a world of hurt. We also can't win without Johnson. Club is in absolute dire straights

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Mr Bob

Contributor
All these fuckwits on here going on about the coach, do you not get it after 6 years of shit that it's not the coach, it's the bro culture, zero heart, can't roll the sleeves up and get into the grind, just a loser attitude, once it gets too tough the bottom lip drops and they throw in the towel like the losers they are.
Management is also another huge factor, recruitment is a disgrace, when you have clowns like James Bell and Ligi Sao in first grade you are in a world of hurt. We also can't win without Johnson. Club is in absolute dire straights

Our current coach is a fucking bro.

Therefore it's the coach who allows the broness to happen.

Its the coaches fault we are such a boring team to watch.

Its the coaches fault everyone is disinterested.

Its the coaches fault.

Sack the coach!

• Haha
This has to be the biggest joke of a team playing any sport at the moment. They may as well stayed home and gone to the beach for all the committment they showed. And I wasted a sky sub on this bunch of dickheads. There were players out there whose names I heard that I thought were ghosts cos they were never sighted. I hope hardly anyone tuns up at the home games left because this club is a write off in its present form.

That's how these guys respond to the coach saying midweek that players will be marched to the front gate if they don't put in...

Could be an empty changing shed this week...

JoeyJohns

Fuck this coach is a killer. WTF is the use of only 3 of the 4 man bench bullshit, as fucked as the bench was.
Fuck off cu**!

• Sad
Retro round we should have brought back Stacey, Webb, Campion, Wiki, Fa afili, Price, Meli, Ngamu, Hohaia, Cleary to join S Mannering to give it a shake

I agree with everything you say BUT Kearney has to be held accountable also, the whole club is fucked.

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Man I'm backing SK after the post match interview. He pretty much called it. The players have a sulk and simply dont put in. Questioned on the U20 and he said the same thing, Club has been rotting for years now, and the only way to fix it is to cut it out.

Love this club, but really was anyone actually surprised we lost, and we won't win another game this season.
Kearney will be here for 2018, our forwards have no hate towards the opposition - Nathaniel Roach has overtaken Luke in my opinion and should be starting- 2018 will most likely be more of the same - let the clean out continue

Status
Not open for further replies.