Votes: 16 27.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

OMG

Warriors 1st Grader
May 18, 2012
Churchur
Seriously hope herbs was dropped for injury and not cause blamed for the panther loss.

Come on the warriors, streak starts here 😐
Kearney did directly blame him for the loss like the chump he is, and today we learn he is going to give Jizz a nice long contract, fucking stupid after stupid.
Fuck this Club is depressing as all fuck, stupid starts at the top.

I used to Love the Warriors and I have watched them at nearly every stadium , now I'm too ashamed to put a jersey on in Public, thank you Steff and co you fucking wankers for sweet fuck all. Karnts.

As a die hard League lover it fucking hurts to live in Crusader country this week.

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Kearney did directly blame him for the loss
As did a fair number of forum members. You'd start to worry about Herbert if he's not even playing in the Canterbury Cup game as well, but I expect that he will and will stay there for 2-3 games and then, hey presto, back in the NRL. With all the public talk being about giving his body a rest from the NRL etc etc.

Warriors by 8. Or to score 8. I 8 2 B a Warriors fan.

Crusaders: The Warriors don't have the advantage of playing as many shit teams as the Crusaders do every year.
Sunwolves, Blues, every Australian team (even if I kind of like the Rebels), jet-lagged South African teams - as a Crusaders fan thank you for once again making it so damn straightfoward!

Last edited:

Rick O'Shay

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2013
I'm in South America so am far removed from the action. Gone with the Janfin as usual. Can yo guys (and gals) keep the score updated in the thread, would be much appreciated.

Over here they think Warriors means Golden state so I can walk around without getting traumatised

Fonzie

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 22, 2018
Herbies dropped? For who? Don't tell me Beale? Ahhh fuck this club. I'm just hanging on by a single thread at the moment. No excitement no feelings regardless of the result. I think you call that defeat. Hope we get beat by 40
Not clear if he’s dropped, injured or rested.

Reactions: Bushman

Aman

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 9, 2016
I'm in South America so am far removed from the action. Gone with the Janfin as usual. Can yo guys (and gals) keep the score updated in the thread, would be much appreciated.

Over here they think Warriors means Golden state so I can walk around without getting traumatised
We're gonna do you a favour and not update. Your welcome

jsmooove

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
if there was a game to either blood someone in the team or try something new this is the game to do it. IF we are truly rebuilding and trying to develop our own juniors rather than buy players beale isnt the answer. he isnt going win the game, he isnt going to lose the game. truthfully other than doing a hit up here and there and making some tackles your arent really going to notice him.

FuNQie

1st Grade Fringe
Nov 30, 2018
Listening to Matty Elliott on ABC Grandstand here in Aussie, where he’s just been asked about his time at the helm of the Warriors. Also in the studio is Chris Heighington, and Elliott said that you need to have a foundation of players who are going to deliver like Heighington does, week in week out. But they just don’t have that at the moment, he said, and he felt that all too often.

But he tipped us for tonight anyway, as it’s Pearce and Klemmer who have turned the Knights’ season around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings