Gameday < 2021 Knights vs Warriors Gameday Chatter [Round 1, 2020]

All games pre 2021
Status
Not open for further replies.
sigh.... another season and they haven’t really changed anything ........too many stupid penalties and no go forward......
But I have a. 5 step plan to get them back on track

1 get All new forwards
2 get all New backs
3 get a new coach
4 make them get there ass’s off the ground quicker and play the ball
5 watch a top 8 team replay from last year and try and copy at lest 1 to 2 things that they did.........

We look like a genuine reserve grade team and this is the best we have for next couple of years

What isnt a development year?
All the years we said it's our year. This one is definitely not. That said, it's a long season. It just needs for attacking combos to start forming suddenly, then we could take off.

The 2002/2003 team developed that way. A couple of big young forwards (Ali Lauitiiti, Seuseu) showed out in the previous season. Next season Logan Swann and Faumuina, capped by Mark Tookey and Villasanti were added. Kev Campion. It all starts somewhere.

I'm calling it now. I've seen enough of Katoa and Jamayne Tounua-Brown to think that they will be the foundation of the next 3 seasons rebuild. They've got the size and willingness. Add Ben Murdoch-Masila, Afoa, LAM, even Burr and we're getting size and talent. I think we're building nicely. Come 2023 we're looking good.

I'm happy to play the long game. The culture is better. We have a clear development path now. Just keep resigning the squad and adding big boys.

Chanel Harris-Tavita, Turner, Perham, Fusitua, Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Maumalo should be retained. Nikorima to hooker/utility.

Status
Not open for further replies.