Internationals Kiwis' Woes Continue

Jesbass_old

From www.xtramsn.co.nz:

The Kiwis have injury woes just a week out from the one-off league test against Great Britain at St Helens.

The Warrington Wolves medical staff has informed the New Zealand camp that second rower Logan Swann is out of the test, while winger Henry Fa'afili is also in doubt.

Wakefield's Monty Betham has been called into the squad.

Kiwis team manager Peter Leitch says there is no foul play from Warrington, which has offered the players to the Kiwis medical staff if they want a second opinion.

Leitch says it is something they will have to live with, simply needing to do their best in the short term.

Meanwhile, British reports say the Leeds Rhinos are after Warriors fullback Brent Webb.

Webb seems to be on the outer with his club, with the Warriors supposedly after the services of Parramatta's Wade McKinnon.

2big2strong_old

i was actually looking forward to watching logan swann play, he's impressed me this year, i think he's playing a lot better than he ever has. nemind, we got plenty kiwis over there now, we're sweeeeet

playdaball_old

I Watched Kiwi test at Carlaw Park around 1975 and IMO this is a nothing test match!