Internationals Kiwis vs Tonga

Cces

Cces

Our World Cup winning Captain, Nathan Cayless was born in Sydney... Nightingale also, and now Scott Sorensen is added to the side, also born in Sydney. I am sure there are others also born outside of NZ who have done the Kiwi Jersey proud... so it can go both ways.
Dead right. Remember when Sydney born & raised Frank Pritchard put a shot on the "turncoat" Karmichael Hunt?
Sam McKendry & Josh Hoffman are another 2 recent Australian born & raised Kiwis. Definitely not a 1 way street

Reactions: 4 users
Defence

Defence

5C8BCE9C EAB5 4D1F 9A9D 78B642D43623

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
jonesy101

jonesy101

How does everyone feel about Mulitalo repping the black jersey?
All good. He'll never qualify for Queensland, played for the Ellerslie Eagles as a youngster and his form this season has been worthy of his selection.

Reactions: 5 users
Sky Waka

Sky Waka

MATE MA'A TONGA

Koula
Tuipulotu
Penisini
Suli
Katoa
Staggs
Amone
Fonua-Blake
Havili
Taukeiaho
Tupouniua
Koloamatangi
Taumalolo

Luke
Olakau'atu
Tatola
Fotuaika

Reactions: 1 users
ArtySubs

ArtySubs

How does everyone feel about Mulitalo repping the black jersey?
If he’s the best pick him, probably always wanted to play Kiwis just got lured by the SOO pay day, and that my friends is why International football plays 2nd fiddle to SOO and Aussie will always have 1st pick of players and why Kiwis will struggle because you can have your cake and eat it too by being eligible for a Tier 2 nation if you play SOO and don’t make the Kangaroos $$$

Reactions: 6 users
Horriors2013

Horriors2013

Sadly they have. There's some detail about it here:

A mid-season NZ v Tonga / NZ v Samoa test match or tri-series could have grown into something really great alongside State of Origin.

Read Des Haslers comments here about this season, you'll probably shake your head in disbelief:

Yeah bit of an asshole move. Shows the Aussies don't give a damn about international league.

Horriors2013

Horriors2013

I have a couple of questions for everyone.
1. Is Niukore at centre and Manu at FB better than TMM at FB and Manu at centre? He hasn't played FB at Roosters at all to my knowledge. I would have thought Hiku/Manu would be a pretty dangerous combo?

2. Should JWH be in instead of Leota or Nikora? JFH, NAS, Tapine offers abundance of mongrel but JWH would round out a pretty junkyard dog, don't mess with me, bad muthafucker Wolfpack I would think? Or do you think Leota and Nikora offer more variety/mobility and that's what we need more?

Reactions: 1 user
warriors_hard

warriors_hard

1. Is Niukore at centre and Manu at FB better than TMM at FB and Manu at centre? He hasn't played FB at Roosters at all to my knowledge. I would have thought Hiku/Manu would be a pretty dangerous combo.

Manu has played a few games at fullback for the chooks and has done a pretty decent job at it. Niukore is as good at centre as he is in the 2nd row so I'm pretty happy with the selection they have gone with.

Worried2Death

Worried2Death

Reactions: 1 users